• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Clothing Custom Villager Shirts! [CLOSED FOR NOW!]

I finished with Rudy! Uploading the images right now :3

- - - Post Merge - - -

Rudy hoodie is posted!! :3

Looks great! I sent you a tbt tip but I have the afternoon tea set, basketball hoop,rainbow screen, and bathroom sink to offer if you would like those instead. Sorry didn't see the wish list.

Looks great! I sent you a tbt tip but I have the afternoon tea set, basketball hoop,rainbow screen, and bathroom sink to offer if you would like those instead. Sorry didn't see the wish list.

Thank you! I've been busy, so the TBT would be nice! Don't worry about the Wishlist!

I have a pretty odd and possibly difficult request but i dont really know how to pay either. im just wondering if youd be willing to accept my challenge (not gross in any way, just kind of hard to get ahold of a good picture of said pattern besides ingame)

Can you make a gilet with hood of Hamlet?(or a hoodie if you can't..)

The stitches one is just so cute! Definitely going to use, thank you!

Back