• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Clothing Custom Villager Shirts! [CLOSED FOR NOW!]

Looks great! I sent you a tbt tip but I have the afternoon tea set, basketball hoop,rainbow screen, and bathroom sink to offer if you would like those instead. Sorry didn't see the wish list.

Looks great! I sent you a tbt tip but I have the afternoon tea set, basketball hoop,rainbow screen, and bathroom sink to offer if you would like those instead. Sorry didn't see the wish list.

Thank you! I've been busy, so the TBT would be nice! Don't worry about the Wishlist!

I have a pretty odd and possibly difficult request but i dont really know how to pay either. im just wondering if youd be willing to accept my challenge (not gross in any way, just kind of hard to get ahold of a good picture of said pattern besides ingame)

Back