• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Custom Paths

Mairen

Enchanting Dreamer
Bells
Cake
Pear (Fruit)
Hiya! I recently unlocked terraforming and I'm looking for some custom paths to use in my town. The default ones that you can buy with your nook miles aren't really fitting with the aesthetic of my town. Do any of you guys have some good sources for custom designs that you mind sharing here? I'm looking for some good brown stone paths and wooden paths. A majority of what I've seen are for new leaf and as far as I know, you cannot bring old designs into this game. Any help would be appreciated!

reccomend the #ACNH tag or seach stone paths acnh on twitter, it has alot of creative designs and it might be where the community seems to be posting the most lately.
I saw a few brown paths/stones here and there- here's some quick examples I could find:

mossy wood by Geordy
pastel stones by Pasu

Back