• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Curved Amiibo cards

kwark

Bells
I have been buying a lot of amiibo cards recently. Most of them look great and some look curved or bend.

Is there anyway to un-bend a amiibo card? I'd rather avoid using a iron or hairdryer, I don't want to damage the NFC part.

The ones I get from Ebay are always curved.

They put them between cardboard sheets, and use a ton of tape.

If they left it simple, they wouldn't bend. o_O

The ones I get from Ebay are always curved.

They put them between cardboard sheets, and use a ton of tape.

If they left it simple, they wouldn't bend. o_O

The majority of cards I got via Ebay are perfectly flat. The ones that were curved were, indeed, sealed off with cardboard on both sides.

Yeah put them under a pile of rocks or somethin

The majority of cards I got via Ebay are perfectly flat. The ones that were curved were, indeed, sealed off with cardboard on both sides.

By the time I get the cardboard and tape off, not only is the card rubbish, but my hands are bleeding. O_O

Uhh maybe it has to do with the cardboard restricting any sort of ventilation for the card, which causes moisture to build up and that could cause it to bend slightly. Not sure on this but this is what I think what could be happening.

Back