CURRENT AC: CITY FOLK USERS!!!! Wiimmfi

FlagtownHolly

Bells
Hello,

If anyone happens to read this thread and could offer me any assistance, please do! I would love the help.

I used to play Animal Crossing City Folk religiously when I was younger. I have gotten back into it recently and really want to reconnect with adding friends to my town. I am trying to learn about "Wiimmfi", which was created so users could still connect to each other over the internet when WiiConnect24 was discontinued years ago.

I am unsure how to set it up, and if there are still any current City Folk players at all, lol.

So if anyone out there could offer me their kind assistance I would love to hear it! And if anyone would like to play with me, let me know because I am a daily City Folk player!!!!

Yours Truly,

FlagtownHolly

I am currently playing ACCF on Wiimmfi (on Dolphin even!)

Basically you need to patch your game to use the Wiimmfi servers. So you'll need a homebrew enabled Wii.

Most of the friendcodes were migrated to the Wiimmfi servers so you can just play online no problem. But its possible it wasn't and you are getting an error when you try to play, so you may need to create a new character to play online.

I can help you out on discord.

ACCF Wiimmfi details:

Name: Mason
Town: Canada
Friendcode: 3223-1998-1571

Discord: Games#5140

If anyone else wants to play ACCF, lets do it!

Last edited:
I'll add all three of you :) message me if you would like to play!

Rowena your code is incorrect

I haven't played in years and my original character had an old friend code that wouldn't work. But I've started playing daily.

Code: 2411-1902-1090
Name: Sam
Town: Irmo

Last edited:
Add me please
Name: kizzy
Town: Steeltwn
Code: 5245-8711-0915
Post automatically merged:

I play every day.

3914-4293-5448
Name: Susie
Town: Kihei
Add me please!
Name: kizzy
City: Steeltwn
Code: 5245-8711-0914

I just added both of you guys! I’m playing often! Never connected with nobody it could be so cool to play with other ppl. See you
Nice! Just a side note, I think we have to have each other’s friend codes in order to visit either town, so you might have to give me yours as well

I just got wiimmfi so I’m not sure how this works! I’m on almost every day.

user: Prism
Town: moonside
Friend code: 1509-2517-3948

Back