Curious Cloaks

False alarm, sorry about that. I see it now! :)

Hiii! This may be on my end, but your signature image isn't showing for me and leads nowhere when I click to access it. Would you be able to try reuploading it?

I posted shortly after uploading, so that may be why! I checked that it showed up on my end by posting something else, but it may not have immediately appeared to everyone on the forum. Didn't think of that.

I posted shortly after uploading, so that may be why! I checked that it showed up on my end by posting something else, but it may not have immediately appeared to everyone on the forum. Didn't think of that.
All good! It was my fault for jumping the gun on it without refreshing first. 🙏

It's another TBT event, which means it's time once again to see if I can get away with just adding a background to my regular avatar. This time, the background is in Dead Tree Wraith colors! And again, I argue that dogs were bred from wolves, and wolves live in the woods.

As always, virtual cookies to anyone who recognizes the game in my signature.

It's another TBT event, which means it's time once again to see if I can get away with just adding a background to my regular avatar. This time, the background is in Dead Tree Wraith colors! And again, I argue that dogs were bred from wolves, and wolves live in the woods.

As always, virtual cookies to anyone who recognizes the game in my signature.
Confirming that it does indeed work! 😂

As for the signature...maybe Psychonauts? I don't recognize the area, but I do recognize the art style...which could fit many games.

Back