Curious Cloaks

Confirming that it does indeed work! 😂

As for the signature...maybe Psychonauts? I don't recognize the area, but I do recognize the art style...which could fit many games.

\o/

And you're close! My signature features A Hat in Time, but there's a lot of Psychonauts references in AHiT, so I'd imagine the devs drew inspiration from it and its' art style. If you like cute and fun 3D platformers and don't mind a modest amount of jank or bosses that are somewhat higher in difficulty compared to the rest of the game, I recommend it!

For being close, you get a close-but-not-quite-right virtual cookie, which is to say, a virtual cake: 🍰

I know my entry is late to the party, but here's my entry! :)

Better late than never.
Vampire pietro + pietro colored pumpkins aesthetic for this year since I'm still artistically burnt out from the fair.

edit: swapped to scary zipper + pietro pumpkins upon realizing there was another person with a pietro icon in tree wraiths and I didn't want to cause confusion. Hopefully editing this was okay since it hadn't been approved yet!

Last edited:
Here's mine!! 💜 Drew my ac oc again 👍

dfh7s2v-f4579e44-7ac5-49f6-9f83-6a1e5425a8d2.png

dfh7s2j-0008735f-59e7-4e2c-98f1-f1ef61d268b1.png

A little late, but here is my (Pokémon) Halloween-themed avatar/signature! Here's the link to where I took my signature's picture.

Hellooooo! 👻

As this event is now over, please feel free to change your avatar and signature as there are no community favorites for this event.

Of course, you're also welcome to continue the spirit and keep your costumes equipped until the closing announcements.

Thank you for joining in! Hope your treat bags are full of great collectibles!

Back