Cycling ★★Cupcake Cycling // {IN: Kevin, Groucho} {BOXES: --}

KrongEE

Bells
Switch
2750-6582-3713
Feedback
100% (25) +
♥ Welcome to Cupcake Cycling ♥

So um, hi! I'm Krong, and I recently reset my game, slowly looking for dreamies, but mainly cycling through. I'm mainly looking for bells, but I will consider btb. c: I cycle fairly slowly, from what I understand of cycling.

Any and all help would be very much appreciated!​

.: Villagers :.
Phoebe
Timbra*
Barold*
Lopez*
Kevin*
Groucho*
Chops*

BOLD = in Boxes
UNDERLINE = Selling
* = Free
+ = Permanent
(l) = has lurker(s)

.: Rules :.
- Be polite!
- Respect the town, please.
- First come; first served.
- Tier 1, and 2 will be sold for bells, btb. the rest are free, but if no interest is shown they will be voided.
- You must have space for the villager.
- If a villager has interest shown in them, i will wait half an hour before voiding.
- Lurking is a-ok!
- For IGB, the Re-Tail method will be used.
- Please leave a Wi-Fi feedback afterwards, I will do the same!
- High Tier Villagers may get a thread of their own!

Cokane- Kiki

- Flora
- Jitters
- Katt
- Dotty
- Daisy
- Spork
- Rod
- Nibbles

Thank you!​

Last edited:
I will lurk for Flo. I got someone moving out on the 11th so hopefully Flo will be in boxes by then.

Twiggy has moved out!

Rolf has moved in!​

EDIT: omg, does anyone know how to change the title of the thread? >< and ok to both the lurks, I'll PM when they notify me or are in boxes

Last edited:
O'Hare is moving out! I will wait until 1:15pm EST, if no offers or interest is shown by then, O'Hare will be voided.​

Last edited:
I might know someone who'd be interested in O'Hare! D'you mind keeping him for just a little while until I can get a hold of the person who might want him?

@ElysiaCrossing~How long do you think you might need? I'm willing to wait another half-hour~
@Naisu_Boato~ If Elysia doesn't get a hold of their friend, O'Hare is yours~​

Last edited:
Half an hour is fine. If I can't get a hold of my friend, then naisu can have him.

@ElysiaCrossing~ sounds good, if I'm not in contact with them by lets say 1:50pm EST, O'Hare will go to Naisu​

Last edited:
Alrighty!

Also, if you come across ruby or coco in your cycling town could you let me know? They're my friends top two dreamies. :)

Since it is now 1:50PM EST, Naiso will get O'Hare and if they do not want O'Hare or do not reply within half an hour O'Hare will be voided. C:

EDIT: @Elysia~ I will keep an eye out for Coco and try to PM you, but Ruby is also one of my dreamies, so for Ruby, I can't promise anything c:​

Last edited:
@Naisu~ O'Hare is ready and available for you. I'll open my gates and I've added your FC.

@Pwincess~ Sounds fine, I'll PM you when he decides he's moving. You'll have an hour and a half after I message you, and if you don't then he will be free to go to whomever. c:​

@Pwincess~ Sounds fine, I'll PM you when he decides he's moving. You'll have an hour and a half after I message you, and if you don't then he will be free to go to whomever. c:​

alright, that sounds fair. thank you! c:

Tipper has moved in!

Pekoe is moving out! She will be voided at 3:50PM EST!

EDIT: Pekoe has been voided!​

Last edited:
Cube has moved out!
Daisy has moved in!
Flo is moving out! Freedomna has been notified and has until 6:00PM EST to respond! c:] Flo will be voided! c:​

Last edited:
Back