• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Crystals

Kamzitty

nintendo trash
Bells
Light Blue Balloon
Popsicle (TBT Beach Party)
Ice Cream Swirl (TBT Beach Party)
Does anyone else use crystals? What types of crystals do you use most often and why?

I just got some rose quartz and amethyst off Etsy after doing some research and hearing other people’s experiences with them! My goals using them is to reduce anxiety and negativity and increase self-love. Any tips will be much appreciated since I’m new to using them! c:

i didn't realise they had uses tbh 😅

i'm obsessed with crystals and have so many, i also get them as necklaces aswell and wear them almost everyday
i tend to hold them when i'm stressed and it calms me down ☆
(mainly lapis lazuli)

i forgot exactly what i have because i have so many like: rose quartz, amethyst, lapis lazuli, florite, sardonyx, peridot, red jasper, bismuth, smoky quartz
that's all i can remember atm i'm a huge steven universe fan...

I'm having the basics: clear quartz, amethyst and rose quartz (Steven Universe ftw!! )
I'm also having some rhodonite I was gifted, some charoite, snowflake obsidian, tourmaline, ametrine, and a tiny sunstone.
I put my amethyst under my pillow, whatever good effects it could possibly give - doesn't hurt to try; and I have a heart shaped "bottle" rose quartz that I wear as a necklace to boost my confidence and self-love !

Back