Giveaway 🐊 Croconaw’s TBT Giveaway 🐊

Status
Not open for further replies.
My favorite starter is Rowlet since birds are my favorite types of creatures, owls are cool, and Rowlet itself is an adorable borb. I also love that its final evolution is an archer and I'm fond of both regular and Hisuian Decidueye. Shoutout to Piplup too since penguins are my absolute favorite animals, but for whatever reason I just don't feel as interested in its evolutions so it loses out.

If we're talking fully-evolved, my favorite is Blastoise. And so they don't get left out, my favorite starter middle evolution is Torracat (with Charmeleon as a close second due to nostalgia for the classic trading card game art back in the first generation).

What an awesome giveaway!!! Oh geez if I had to pick, I think I'd go with Charmander. I grew up watching Pokémon: Indigo League and the Charmander episode was one of the most memorable episodes to me, I felt so bad for him. And then he grows up to be a stubborn Charizard, refusing to fight for Ash, lol

Charmander is just a classic. So much nostalgia

Gosh, this one was really hard. I love all the fire type starters the most, as that’s what I always go with when playing a new Pokémon game. I’m gonna go with Fennekin. I love it and it’s evolutions. Also, thank you for hosting this. 🥰

ty for hosting!! my favorite fully evolved starter used to be Samurott but I'm pretty sure that now it's Delphox because I'm a really big fan of foxes (and anthro animals lol) and I loved using one in my post-game playthorugh of Omega Ruby :blush:
655-Delphox.webp

Thank you for doing another giveaway :) my favourite starter Pokémon is Torchic, he was my first ever starter when I began playing Pokémon ruby on my gameboy. He came with me to Emerald and then to Pearl in the later years.

My favorite starter Pokemon is definitely Froakie as he was the starter Pokemon I chose in the first Pokemon game I beat completely by myself. (Also, he's my favorite starter because Greninja is cool xD)

Thanks so much for this giveaway!

Thanks for hosting the giveaway! My favorite starter is Bulbasaur. He's green, his design is clean, and he would probably enjoy eating a tangerine.

Hi Croc! Is it okay if you could post a list of everyone entered so far or at least the number of people entered so far? Sorry I just like seeing the odds haha

Yoo it's so cool seeing pokemon related things here, I love water starters with only a few exceptions
I think my favorite starter is mudkip

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back