• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia Critique Thread

Can it be like a ****ing rule NOT to type in peoples quotes?

I dont like seeing people type IN my quotes making me look like I said **** I didn't when Im dead, thanks.

ya i agree what he did wasn't helpful to us at all i like the way it says "i hope this is helpful" and its anything but.

Can it be like a ****ing rule NOT to type in peoples quotes?

I dont like seeing people type IN my quotes making me look like I said **** I didn't when Im dead, thanks.

I'm just less likely to read or respond to those posts honestly, not gonna bother with pulling the quotes directly out. Much easier to control+C and control+V the beginning of the quote code and break it up when needed.

I'm just less likely to read or respond to those posts honestly, not gonna bother with pulling the quotes directly out. Much easier to control+C and control+V the beginning of the quote code and break it up when needed.

Ahaha oh man... I posted that after a stressful day at work my bad. It was rude and I was annoyed soz. Anyways yeah that's exactly what I do with breaking it up, and I mean.. I wish I could say I ignore those posts, but sometimes it's just hard not to. Still though it would be lovely to have as a rule. It's literally putting words into someones mouth typing.

---

Okay so. Question timeeee
When you're set to be lynched... obviously you don't want to go down flipping out at everyone and swearing/using caps, so I thought I handled being lynched pretty well - yet I still couldn't get the lynch off me. So what's a better way to go about it? I guess by then it's just too late?
also since i can FINALLY ask this
town alexi vs scum alexi ?? tbh i really didn't think i was playing any diff.

actually wait. dont answer this yet. ill repost when games over

Last edited:
OK! so I reeeeeeeeaaaaaaallllllly tried better in Trump Mafia from Tarot and Nub up until I outted as Vig (after which I said whatever, I can kinda say anything because people will believe me)
I will admit my read on Sarasa in the beginning was a stretch and maybe I was thinking far out there on Crys, but I focused hard on my position in the game and how I would come across in each post, and thought hard to come up with alternatives to the clear bandwagons going on just in case we weren't right (but we were). Thoughts and opinions on how I did compared to previous if anybody even bothered to notice me lol :D
you can be honest, I know I'm borderline terrible at this

just a random side note, while reading the scum chat if I ever get on scum team I would never be mad at someone for bussing me.... like I would totally understand it especially if I did something stupid

OK! so I reeeeeeeeaaaaaaallllllly tried better in Trump Mafia from Tarot and Nub up until I outted as Vig (after which I said whatever, I can kinda say anything because people will believe me)
I will admit my read on Sarasa in the beginning was a stretch and maybe I was thinking far out there on Crys, but I focused hard on my position in the game and how I would come across in each post, and thought hard to come up with alternatives to the clear bandwagons going on just in case we weren't right (but we were). Thoughts and opinions on how I did compared to previous if anybody even bothered to notice me lol :D

just a random side note, while reading the scum chat if I ever get on scum team I would never be mad at someone for bussing me.... like I would totally understand it especially if I did something stupid
is that to me?
to be fair i had just gotten out of a horrible day at work. did i overreact? oh yes without a doubt. (im sorry Panda ;_; ) but really I thought I was starting to seem less sus to people (or so as they said)
so. it really all depends on what one of the other members did, i.e how bad they ****ed up, are they getting more votes on them? etc. cause KP means a lot.

Last edited:
@Alexi I mean you all kinda expressed remorse for bussing each other, if someone did that to me I just wouldn't care honestly.... I guess I would have to be careful if I ever did that to someone lol!

did you see my posts? I ultimately didn't pick you for my vig shot because I liked you more than Daniel! isn't that absolutely terrible reasoning? lol

Last edited:
@Alexi I mean you all kinda expressed remorse for bussing each other, if someone did that to me I just wouldn't care honestly.... I guess I would have to be careful if I ever did that to someone lol!

did you see my posts? I ultimately didn't pick you for my vig shot because I liked you more than Daniel! isn't that absolutely terrible reasoning? lol

Actually the Daniel shot was smart. Because everyone already wanted to lynch Alexi but nobody was really on Daniel. So that was good.

oh yeah sorry. haha I meant to respond to the actual question too oops.
the thing is- sarasakat townread you and ness for both points you made in her question about ronald reagan. (correct me if im wrong about this, but im pretty sure she did..) so while your read on her had a valid point, it wasn't as confident as it should sound, if that makes sense?
Your read on tardis was a lot better. I liked it, tbh if I wasn't scum I would've thought he was.
Idk how you determined the shot for Daniel, was it really just a guess or? Iirc you never read him as scummy.

- - - Post Merge - - -

and I like that reasoning.... lmao, but only cause it wasn't me who died.
tactic wise - I actually have no clue.

the thing is- sarasakat townread you and ness for both points you made in her question about ronald reagan. (correct me if im wrong about this, but im pretty sure she did..) so while your read on her had a valid point, it wasn't as confident as it should sound, if that makes sense?
Your read on tardis was a lot better. I liked it, tbh if I wasn't scum I would've thought he was.
Idk how you determined the shot for Daniel, was it really just a guess or? Iirc you never read him as scummy.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I knew I wanted to use it first day because I was convinced I was just gonna die otherwise.... so I looked at all of Inkling's posts and wrote down all the people he left out of his posts and then crossed it with the people who originally started sussing him and it left 6 people... I still have the paper, Call me Daniel, Tardis, Clam, Ness, Kevinnn, and You... Kevinnn was too quiet, Ness was actively scum hunting, and I liked people's cases on Tardis and Curry... I knew there had to be one scum in those six and narrowed it down to like 4 then you two, once I got it to 5 though I was like, I have good enough odds to just randomly pick one and get it!

your read on me was good. Any other circumstance where to cop wasn't softing I'd make sense I would have maybe been lynched. But I am a little bat**** crazy and anygme that I'm too serious I'm probably mafiA.

your read on me was good. Any other circumstance where to cop wasn't softing I'd make sense I would have maybe been lynched. But I am a little bat**** crazy and anygme that I'm too serious I'm probably mafiA.

OMG I wanted to let you know I understood what you and Heyden were doing SO BAD without totally outting anyone, and because I like instantly switched my tune out of sussing you I didn't want people to be sketched out by me doing that... it was a definite learning experience seeing you guys help soft claim to make a cop feel more at ease divulging info, I will keep it in mind for future

I knew I wanted to use it first day because I was convinced I was just gonna die otherwise.... so I looked at all of Inkling's posts and wrote down all the people he left out of his posts and then crossed it with the people who originally started sussing him and it left 6 people... I still have the paper, Call me Daniel, Tardis, Clam, Ness, Kevinnn, and You... Kevinnn was too quiet, Ness was actively scum hunting, and I liked people's cases on Tardis and Curry... I knew there had to be one scum in those six and narrowed it down to like 4 then you two, once I got it to 5 though I was like, I have good enough odds to just randomly pick one and get it!

damn, alright then A+

I got major bussed in my first Mafia game by Tina and Dolby. I didn't know it was a term at the time though.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I townread Toads for making a case at all. As a "newer" player, it'd be perfectly acceptable for him to glide past without making a case, so I only saw town motivations for doing that.

I townread Ness for picking up on my wishy washy opinion regarding Aron's Doc claim.

Apparently my blue meta is really freaking obvious judging from scum chat so

How do I hide that I'm PR lmao

Apparently my blue meta is really freaking obvious judging from scum chat so

How do I hide that I'm PR lmao

Simple solution: Play like you would a townie.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hell I even tried something new when I was on a game on a different web when I was scum. What I did was I saw I was scum, but I didn't look at who my partners were until N1, so it makes it to where I can play like an SK the first day.

Yeah ik, I feel like I play the same as green or blue. So idk whats so obvious about my blue play

(Well, I deviated from it come N1. But scum was bluereading me D1)

Back