• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Creativity Blog #7: Future City (amusement park)

Alolan_Apples

“Assorted” Collector
Bells
Switch
1624-3778-0694
Green Balloon
Ghostly Kitty Plush
Hot Cocoa
Snowflake Glow Wand
Yellow Tulip
Disco Ball Easter Egg
Orange Candy
Chocolate Cake
Pumpkin Cupcake
Apple (Fruit)
This is my amusement park idea I have for the StarFall Press. I did promise that I will have ideas for a regular park, amusement park, zoos, restaurant, and museum, so I will fulfill my promises.

For 10 years of my life, I have been playing the Roller Coaster Tycoon games, which inspired me to come up with amusement park ideas. I enjoyed building roller coasters, other track rides, and "restaurants". Amusement Parks are places I enjoy going to and I like making them just as much I like visiting them.

This amusement park idea is usual or unusual. There are multiple sections where the theme changes, but every part is going to stick with the Sci-fi theme, which ranges from futuristic cities to cyber-dimensional worlds. This park has four sections. Each of them has two roller coasters, one featured one and one normal one. There are also two track rides, eight other rides, and a few attractions. This may not come to life, but if it does, I will follow what I posted here:

World #1 - New Civilization:

New Civilization is where the entry and exit to Future City. It's also the center of Future City. The whole area resembles a future city and has skyscrapers made of metal. Not just any metal, but colored metals. The buildings are decorated with lights, windows, and doors. There are decorative hover cars too. But there are some buildings that aren't just for show.

• Roller Coasters:
    • Glow Coaster - hyper twister coaster that is completely tunneled. Has glowing sections. The only pitch-black tunnel on ride is from the first drop, the tallest drop.
    • Terror in the Skies - small coaster with hover car shaped cars where people ride the tracks around the city.
  • Other Track Rides:
    • City Tours - a car ride with hover car shaped cars, but only different to the roller coaster. Cars are enclosed as you ride inside a building to give you a view of the future.
    • Motor Boats - this is a boat ride where you can ride boats across a lake bounded by metal houses.
  • Basic Rides:
    • Future Theater - a 3-D cinema.
    • Laser Tag - this is your laser tag stadium.
    • Boat of the Future - a pirate ship like ride, but only a futuristic boat instead of a pirate ship.
    • Maze Tower - three-story tower with mazes. Can you find your way out?
    • Haunted Tower - this is a haunted house, but more of a futuristic haunted house. Survive the house full of scary aliens and robots as you enjoy the futuristic model home.
    • Robot Theater - this is an animatronics theater where you can see animatronic robots and aliens.
    • Observatory of the Future - a tower ride that acts more of a museum attraction. The bottom floor is the ride entry and exit, but the top floor is the museum.
    • Hover Car Twister - a twister ride where you ride hover cars.
  • Other Attractions:
    • Future City Buffet - Future City's only buffet attraction. Serves all kinds of American food.
    • Ice Cream Tower - a food attraction that sells only ice cream.
    • Future City Emporium - the largest gift shop in Future City. Sells everything Sci-fi related except for space themed items, digital themed items, and industrial themed items.

World #2 - Galactic World:

On the eastern side of the park, there is a space-themed section called Galactic World. While everything is supposed to be outdoors, all attractions are completely indoors with glass tunnels covering up the outdoor sections of this part of the park. Even the Future City Monorail is under a glass tunnel.

• Roller Coasters:
    • Space Rider - basic metal coaster with loops and corkscrews. Roller coaster trains are rocket-like with front car being the rocket's tip and back car having the thruster. Everywhere indoors is in a space environment.
    • Lunar Base - Future City's only junior roller coaster. Kids and adults that can't stand big rides can ride this roller coaster.
  • Other Track Rides:
    • Spaceship Escape - a car ride that takes place in a spaceship. The story of the ride is where someone is imprisoned on a spaceship and is trying to escape.
    • Solar System - you ride in space shuttle shaped cars around a room with planet models. It's an educational ride too.
  • Basic Rides:
    • Four of these rides are in a building called the Space Carnival.
    • Lunar Carousel - not an ordinary carousel since there are rockets instead of horses.
    • Space Wheel - the Ferris wheel in Future City. It is decorated with lights.
    • Flying Saucers - a dodgem like ride, but with flying saucers rather than dodgem cars.
    • Black Hole - a tilt-a-whirl ride where the twirling platform looks like a black hole.
    • The other four rides are not in the Space Carnival section.
    • Space Castle - this is a ride simulator. The story is about a crew that is trying to get into a space castle that is well guarded up.
    • Space Rings - this is a ride where you can spin around in several dimensions.
    • Zero G Trampoline - a trampoline attraction where you can bounce.
    • Gravitron - a centrifugal UFO ride.
  • Other Attractions:
    • Space Pizzeria - found as an individual attraction in the Galactic World.
    • Space Gift Store - a gift shop in the Galactic World. It's next to the Space Pizzeria.
    • Carnival Games - a series of carnival games in the Space Carnival building. There are eight carnival games.

World #3 - Pixel City:

Along with a future city like section and a space themed section is a computer themed section called Pixel City. It's not too much like Tron, but it's similar in some way. It's a computerized world where everything is digital. There's more outdoor walkthrough in the section north of New Civilization, but like Galactic World, every attraction is indoors.

• Roller Coasters:
    • Digital Galaxy - inverted roller coaster with no floor. Along with the high intensity, the environment of the ride summarizes what Pixel City is about. A computerized world with virtual reality backgrounds.
    • Sea of Information - splash boat attraction with water drops. The theme of the ride is a virtual reality with strange futuristic symbols.
  • Other Track Rides:
    • Cable City - a car ride that explores a computer like world. Giant microchips, energy tunnels, data bridges, and many more. Cars are shaped like microchip units swimming across the computer.
    • Pixelated - it resembles a haunted hotel ride, but you get to see pixelated images that can excite you or scare you.
  • Basic Rides:
    • Space Arcade - one of Future City's arcade attraction. It's exclusively a video game attraction.
    • Cyber Arcade - another arcade in Future City. It's where you can earn tickets for playing. Everything is Sci-fi themed in every way.
    • Launch Tower - a drop tower attraction. The ride is indoors, but the feel is like the outdoors.
    • Data Spinner - a swinging inverter ship. Inside looks like a computer's interior.
    • Computerized Skies - an observation tower ride where you can see pixelated images change as you ride.
    • Glow Pyramid - a walkthrough attraction with gymnastic features and playground.
    • Digital Rockets - a thunder bobs attraction with the digital theme.
    • Glow Putt - this Glow Putt attraction is larger than a normal glow-putt attraction.
  • Other Attractions:
    • Digital Café - a restaurant with seating reservations, but food is delivered by track robots instead of waiters.
    • Digital Bakery - a bakery with the digital theme.
    • Digital Gift Shop - a gift shop that exclusively sells gifts of the digital theme, along with pixelated handheld games.

World #4 - Robotic Industrial Land:

The final world to go over is the section west of New Civilization. This area is full of factory-shaped buildings. Only some of their attractions are indoors. The basic rides, more specifically thrill rides, are outdoor attractions. The theme of the section is an industrial theme about the future.

• Roller Coasters:
    • Machine of Terror - twister roller coaster that takes place inside a machine.
    • Factory Tours - similar to a minecart ride, but only through machines in a machine-shaped car.
  • Other Track Rides:
    • Factory of Terror - a shooting gallery ride where you fight robots as you ride.
    • Industrial Rally - this is the go-karts attraction of Future City. You race through a factory like place.
  • Basic Rides:
    • Time Machine - a cinema where you get to see the visions of the past.
    • Evil Machine - a whirling like attraction.
    • Cogwheel of Corruption - a roundup ride.
    • Robot Hand - a robotic claw ride.
    • The Spinner - top spinner ride.
    • Mechanical Madness - this is a walkthrough tower with machines, but at the end, there is a spiral slide.
    • Conveyer Belt - a zipper ride.
    • Robot Concert - a concert attraction where you can hear robots play songs.
  • Other Attractions:
    • Robot Cafeteria - A food court with only one food stand, but only a large one.
    • Gadget Gift Shop - a gift shop attraction that sells cool toys.
    • Mechanic Mansion - an activity center where you can make crafts and build with robotics.

Back