• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Could Brawl get the highest ratings ever?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Koehler said:
DSCUBER9000 said:
IGN's Matt Casamassina, Mark Bozon, Peer Schneider, AND Fran Mirabella all unanimously agreed that Smash Bros. Brawl is NOT a better game than Suepr Mario Galaxy or Metroid Prime 3.

I do not think this will get the highest ratings ever.
Galaxy wasn't all it was cracked up to be.
I agree. It's an amazing game, but of the three games I got for Christmas, it's probably my least favorite. But still among my favorite Wii games.

JJH0369 said:
Koehler said:
DSCUBER9000 said:
IGN's Matt Casamassina, Mark Bozon, Peer Schneider, AND Fran Mirabella all unanimously agreed that Smash Bros. Brawl is NOT a better game than Suepr Mario Galaxy or Metroid Prime 3.

Galaxy wasn't all it was cracked up to be.
I agree. It's an amazing game, but of the three games I got for Christmas, it's probably my least favorite. But still among my favorite Wii games.
That's fair considering the quality of games out for the Wii.

TwilightKing said:
DSCUBER9000 said:

You can't spell Ignorant withough IGN.

Don't judge a game based on one websites review. Take a look around before you judge it.
Well, unless four people at IGN all got together and decided to be jerks and start harping on the game, there's bound to be others that are willing to say that Brawl is not as good as Galaxy or Corruption.

And from what I've heard from across the Internet is that Subspace Emissary is a let-down, so if something huge like SE is not that great, it's hard to say that Brawl is the best game ever, which probably means it won't receive the best scores ever.

DSCUBER9000 said:
TwilightKing said:
DSCUBER9000 said:

You can't spell Ignorant withough IGN.

Don't judge a game based on one websites review. Take a look around before you judge it.
Well, unless four people at IGN all got together and decided to be jerks and start harping on the game, there's bound to be others that are willing to say that Brawl is not as good as Galaxy or Corruption.

And from what I've heard from across the Internet is that Subspace Emissary is a let-down, so if something huge like SE is not that great, it's hard to say that Brawl is the best game ever, which probably means it won't receive the best scores ever.
Still you won't see an adventure where all the huge Nintendo characters join together very often. I'm excited for it.

They never said it was a bad game, Koehler. They said it was amazing... and even though I'll tentatively disagree with their assessment that Metroid is better, topping Galaxy will be extremely difficult.

Nah it'll wind up to be second rate and suck beyond belief. Then of course the controls will be ******** and be a huge turn off for gamers, hence not allowing any generation of sales. Following that event, Nintendo will realize that their methods are futile, surrender their empire to Microsoft, and Bill Gates will begin his conquest of the world.

Bastoise99 said:
Nah it'll wind up to be second rate and suck beyond belief. Then of course the controls will be ******** and be a huge turn off for gamers, hence not allowing any generation of sales. Following that event, Nintendo will realize that their methods are futile, surrender their empire to Microsoft, and Bill Gates will begin his conquest of the world.
Not if Google or Apple have anything to say about it! :r

Propaganda Man said:
Bastoise99 said:
Very true, but once Nintendo falls, Microsoft will continue to swallow up companies, violate the Sherman Anti-Trust laws, become a monopoly, and then absorb Apple and Google by over running them with their thousands of employees armed with pencils and calculators.

The world will be no match.

Bastoise99 said:
Propaganda Man said:
Bastoise99 said:
Very true, but once Nintendo falls, Microsoft will continue to swallow up companies, violate the Sherman Anti-Trust laws, become a monopoly, and then absorb Apple and Google by over running them with their thousands of employees armed with pencils and calculators.

Google has pens! :evillaugh:

Propaganda Man said:
Bastoise99 said:
Propaganda Man said:
Bastoise99 said:

*CEN-2.0-SORD*...I mean shoot.

Ah, but Bam, you overlook the fact that Microsoft will begin to take their XBox's that they have stored in warehouses and begin to throw them at Googlians. This will overcome any object with ink and land the googlian army unconscious.

Bastoise99 said:
Propaganda Man said:
Bastoise99 said:
Propaganda Man said:
Bastoise99 said:

Ah, but Bam, you overlook the fact that Microsoft will begin to take their XBox's that they have stored in warehouses and begin to throw them at Googlians. This will overcome any object with ink and land the googlian army unconscious.
They'll break the second they touch anything harder that a feather.

Propaganda Man said:
Bastoise99 said:
Propaganda Man said:
Bastoise99 said:
Propaganda Man said:
Bastoise99 said:

They'll break the second they touch anything harder that a feather.
Bill Gates will then proceed to drown them in money to the point where they cannot breath.

Damnit Propaganda Man, quit throwing topics off topic!
Or I'll smack you cryin' home to mama (Resetti??!!??))

Galaxy was a let down IMO. Sunshine and 64 were more challenging. It seems developers are dumbing down games, or Im not the stupid lil' kid I was and got better.

Kyle said:

Galaxy was a let down IMO. Sunshine and 64 were more challenging. It seems developers are dumbing down games, or Im not the stupid lil' kid I was and got better.
*CEN-9.10-SORD*.

Stop taking it so seriously. It's a freaking internet forum talking about video games...if two intelligent people want to have a fun conversation in the midst of a topic and you don't wish to participate, keep going with the topic and stay out of it.

Mind your own business.

Bastoise99 said:
Kyle said:

*CEN-9.10-SORD*.

Stop taking it so seriously. It's a freaking internet forum talking about video games...if two intelligent people want to have a fun conversation in the midst of a topic and you don't wish to participate, keep going with the topic and stay out of it.

Mind your own business.

:eek:
O rry?

Kyle said:

Less difficulty isn't dumbing down games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back