• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Cooking Mama controversy apparently

I heard about this D= apparently some copies were being sold , ( my big bro was going to get me one ;; ) but it wasn't an official release. I wonder if they will fix it.

It seems unlikely things are going to get resolved.

I was lucky enough to get my hands on the game. Actually, in my desperate attempt to even get one copy of the game I ended up with two. I'm waiting until lockdown ends before I try to sell the second one on.

from what i heard, the switch overheats bc cooking mama was made in unity

I've not had any issues with it getting particularly warm nevermind overheating. I think that is just one of many rumours.

@Vrisnem I saw the game on amazon for 64 dollars USD, you think it’s worth? Many reviews said they got the game at 40 and it wasn’t worth it..

@Vrisnem I saw the game on amazon for 64 dollars USD, you think it’s worth? Many reviews said they got the game at 40 and it wasn’t worth it..

I paid RRP and I love the game. Whether or not I'd recommend it depends on your experience with the Cooking Mama franchise. It's the exact same experience as the older games. I feel like a lot of places that reviewed the game had no experience with the franchise, because as someone who has played the game since the original it was exactly what I expected it to be. So if you've played the previous games and are just looking for more of the same then I'd recommend it. But to someone who isn't familiar with the game and doesn't know what to expect then I'd say avoid.

It seems unlikely things are going to get resolved.

I was lucky enough to get my hands on the game. Actually, in my desperate attempt to even get one copy of the game I ended up with two. I'm waiting until lockdown ends before I try to sell the second one on.

Wow I'm glad you did then =)! Glad to know that it isn't overheating your switch! Honestly I was to scared to take the risk QAQ

Back