Contemplating joining the Elf Cult

Should I change my name to BengoTheElf?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
yes ofc join an inside joke you're not apart of. makes total sense.

it's not that easy though. legend has it in order to join the elf clan you must sacrifice to the elf overlord once every blue corn moon and if he is satisfied with your sacrifice he will consider turning you into one of the rest

it's not that easy though. legend has it in order to join the elf clan you must sacrifice to the elf overlord once every blue corn moon and if he is satisfied with your sacrifice he will consider turning you into one of the rest

Nah trundle has just been begging us to join for the past couple weeks so he's not alone

Ok so I guess the Elf thing is an inside joke?

Don't do it then if you're not apart of it, it'll just ruin it for the people apart of it and also make them mad at you

This is the answer I was looking for. I wanted to know if it was an inside joke that I have no business interfering with. Thanks for the answer breh

If this is the answer you're looking for then why didn't you just ask one of the elves if it's an inside joke or something and if you can join in. Why make a thread for it?

If this is the answer you're looking for then why didn't you just ask one of the elves if it's an inside joke or something and if you can join in. Why make a thread for it?

Poor planning?

now i bet ur wondering where u can contact some black market participants ?

No, I think that's pretty gross tbh

- - - Post Merge - - -

ALSO IS THERE LIKE A SECRET DEEP WEB IN THIS SITE THAT I DONT KNOW ABOUT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back