Flower Glow Wand
Tasty Cake
Heart Glow Wand
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
I've been wearing glasses for about six years but today I got contacts! I quickly learned how to put them on and take them off and I was able to take them home the day I went to learn to use them, unlike most people who the doctors said it usually takes them a few days to learn and be able to take them home. I will still wear glasses sometimes when I'm rushing and don't have time to put on contacts.

So do you wear contacts, glasses, both, or neither?

Glasses ever since i was 12 ..

too scared to get contacts lol

I have glasses and contacts. I wear glasses most of the time, but I'll wear contacts if I'm going out or don't want my glasses to be in the way. I can't be bothered waking up a bit earlier to put them in every morning, I love getting as much sleep as possible. :D

glasses, but im gonna get contacts only for the pool, because i get such bad headaches from not wearing my glasses.

Glasses. They can look really cute on the right people, and I'm not really down with rubbing my finger on my raw eyeball.

Both. I wear my glasses when I'm at home or I'm too lazy to put on my contacts when I go out on weekends with my family. I wear contacts to school, I've never had my glasses on around my friends.

Glasses till the end.

I'm never touching contacts. My mom used to wear them until one of them managed to slip under her eyelid. The lens got folded in half under there somehow and she couldn't get it out for weeks. It was horrible -- it looked like pink eye on steroids and the pain was excruciating for her. It didn't cause any lasting damage to her eye thankfully, but it was enough to turn me away from contacts for good.

Glasses till the end.

I'm never touching contacts. My mom used to wear them until one of them managed to slip under her eyelid. The lens got folded in half under there somehow and she couldn't get it out for weeks. It was horrible -- it looked like pink eye on steroids and the pain was excruciating for her. It didn't cause any lasting damage to her eye thankfully, but it was enough to turn me away from contacts for good.

I was thinking about getting contacts, but now I am not... lol. I wear glasses.

I wear both. I prefer glasses when I'm having a lazy day or I'm really tired cause my eyes will be tired as well. I really like contacts because glasses can get in the way and I like how I look more without glasses. My only problem with contacts is that my eyes get dry really easily. I was really quick to learn how to put in/take out contacts and I never have had any real trouble with them.

I wear glasses. I don't think I'll feel very comfortable wearing contacts all of a sudden after wearing glasses for over 13 years.
I'm too accustomed to wearing them - I feel weird not having them on!

Plus... glasses look nice, in my opinion. :blush:

Despite that contacts are a PITA, I wanted to get them because I really don't like the way glasses look on me. I'm also entering a new school in the fall so it's a good time to get them.

Last edited:
I wear glasses. I don't have an aversion to touching my eyes or any issue with contacts in general, I just really like glasses. They've definitely become my favorite accessory and I feel like they "fit" me really well. I also think glasses look amazing on pretty much everyone, so there's also that.

I wear glasses, but only while reading or being on the computer for a long time (which is often lately, heh)

i had contacts before but i would never do it again that fight to get them in was not fun and most times i didnt win. but i love glasses wish i could just stop breaking them

Back