• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Conflict of interest

Blizzard

Top Flake
Bells
Do I go on my nightly island bug hunts or watch start of so many new tv shows? Never have TT'd but might switch my days and nights.

just dvr the shows and watch em later,thats what i do

AC > the real world.

Can't you do both? I absent mindedly play while watching TV, and play properly during ad breaks.

That's when I mistakenly sell tools! Nope. Hope DVR holds up. I chose bugs!

Awh, advantage to keeping tools in letters. Though I did stick my beans in re-tail and accidentally let a camper take my watering can before. :p

Ii say real life first, if you're gonna bug farm do it when you don't have your fav tv shows playing.

Unless you wanna watch on youtube or netflix :3

bug hunts or watch start of so many new tv shows?

Same dilemma I'm in. Sorry New Leaf you're going to have to come play during commercial breaks. It's Grey's Anatomy for me tonight.

Do I go on my nightly island bug hunts or watch start of so many new tv shows?

Why not both? It doesn't take that much concentration to beetle hunt imo, and watching TV in the meantime helps me from dying of boredom :p Also like to watch TV or Netflix while I'm doing camper or plot resetting.

A little off topic, I can't believe that you wanted Jay! I could've given him to you! D:

Watched one....recorded others. Can't fish for sharks unless headphones on. No spoilers on Grey's!!! Plus my island has a cute shirt. Doing tours.

- - - Post Merge - - -

A little off topic, I can't believe that you wanted Jay! I could've given him to you! D:

Jay is awesome!!! I thought T-Bone was awful and so sorry I let him go.

I bug farm while watching TV. Animal Crossing doesn't require much attention unless you are after scorpions/tarantulas or diving. With fishing you find a fish, cast, turn the sound up and just watch your TV show while waiting to press A.

Eh... I don't have cable TV. I only either watch DVDs/BluRays I buy or I watch stuff online (Hulu, etc). Hulu doesn't really have that many commercials compared to regular TV, so I don't bother to play a game while I watch TV.

I do take my 3DS with me whenever I go downtown (almost every weekend). I'll play AC on the train/bus and I'll play while I wait in lines or while I'm waiting for events to start.

I usually do both, but I try and go to the island and catch bugs and be back by the time Re-Tail closes at 11pm. I usually have trouble sleeping so sometimes I watch my shows about 11.30 which is when I am usually finished playing.

Back