• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Confirmed/Eliminated Villagers?

All villagers from New Leaf are in the game, so don't be worried the devs would just ignore some "unpopular" villagers. Oh, and some Gamecube villagers (including Louie, the Donkey Kong gorilla :D) come back! But only, like around ten where found in the games' data.
Ketchup must come back in a future game or DLC... She is, like, one of the best duck villagers!

Last edited:
I hope Scoot and Queenie and uh Pietro will be there Bob is good everyone likes Bob.

Is it the list of all the villagers you can get without amiibo cards, just by visiting the Main Street?

This is the closest we have to a list. These pix were supposedly taken all by one person. You can tell that these villagers were not summoned by amiibo cards because they all have the default background, rather than their respective amiibo card backgrounds and poses.

This is the closest we have to a list. These pix were supposedly taken all by one person. You can tell that these villagers were not summoned by amiibo cards because they all have the default background, rather than their respective amiibo card backgrounds and poses.

Thank you for clarifying! I see there are no NPCs on this list...

Also, is there a list of villagers that are listed on the guide and aren't on this list, by any chance?

Thank you for clarifying! I see there are no NPCs on this list...

Also, is there a list of villagers that are listed on the guide and aren't on this list, by any chance?

You've got it! There are no Special NPCs in the pix because you have to summon them using amiibo cards if you want to deco their homes. They're not findable/unlockable on Main Street.

I'm not sure which guide you're referring to (do you mean the game guides released in Japan?). There's a thread in this forum somewhere that shows a screenshot someone found of all villagers/Special NPCs we will supposedly eventually see, though as far as I'm aware its authenticity has not been confirmed. Best I can suggest at the moment, without knowing which guide you're referring to, is that there are a couple of threads with links to lists of known amiibo cards in the first 2 series (there will be 4 series in total of 100 cards each). For series 2, look for a recent thread with "series 2" in the title. It links to Nintendo of Japan's list of cards (though not all of series 2 is revealed yet). For series 1, the "Frequently Asked Questions" thread includes a link to all of series 1 in the "amiibo card info" section.

Hope that helps somewhat!

You've got it! There are no Special NPCs in the pix because you have to summon them using amiibo cards if you want to deco their homes. They're not findable/unlockable on Main Street.

I'm not sure which guide you're referring to (do you mean the game guides released in Japan?). There's a thread in this forum somewhere that shows a screenshot someone found of all villagers/Special NPCs we will supposedly eventually see, though as far as I'm aware its authenticity has not been confirmed. Best I can suggest at the moment, without knowing which guide you're referring to, is that there are a couple of threads with links to lists of known amiibo cards in the first 2 series (there will be 4 series in total of 100 cards each). For series 2, look for a recent thread with "series 2" in the title. It links to Nintendo of Japan's list of cards (though not all of series 2 is revealed yet). For series 1, the "Frequently Asked Questions" thread includes a link to all of series 1 in the "amiibo card info" section.

Hope that helps somewhat!

It actually helps a lot, thank you very much! :)

Back