• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Selling ðŸŒ³ Complete Series 1-5 amiibo ACNL villagers 🌳 - Offline /Away -

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Sloppyjoe : Sorry we missed each other!
PM me when you are back online? I will look for you too. Thanks ^^

@antoniocmg :
Getting Julian's amiibo rn. Can you stay online for 25 mins so we can trade?
Sorry for my late reply - Thank you! ^^

@emiliaferrari : Apologies for my late reply! (was out for some errands)
There's an extra step (for me) to invite them to the RV campground first, then I can ask them to move in. After they moved in, I can amiibo Wisp them in boxes as usual. As for your part, the invitation works the same like any other villagers - you come talk to them, and the option of moving to your town should pop up.

Hope that make sense!

There's at least 1 member ahead of you, I shall invite Julia into town first. Thank you! ^^
Oh, Perfect! Thank you so much for clarifying my doubts jsksjdjs. Also, I need to do some Time Travelling because I have a villager moving out soon. The thing is, I don’t know if I will be able to do this by today so could we maybe do this tomorrow? Sorry for the inconvenience =(. I can remind you tomorrow if you want me to

Oh, Perfect! Thank you so much for clarifying my doubts jsksjdjs. Also, I need to do some Time Travelling because I have a villager moving out soon. The thing is, I don’t know if I will be able to do this by today so could we maybe do this tomorrow? Sorry for the inconvenience =(. I can remind you tomorrow if you want me to
You are always welcome! No worries, take all the time you need - be extra careful when TT-ing :)
Tomorrow or whenever you have room in your town is good. We will catch each other later then! Thank you for the update
Post automatically merged:

Villager: Julian
FC: 0491-1910-6943
Mayor@Town name: Antonio@Philcity
Trade now/ later/ timezone: ASAP
TBT Amount: 20
Thanks for waiting! Julian is ready in boxes, feel free to send the 20 TBT when you can.
Gate to Mori opening in 3 mins. C:

That's all for now. Temporary closing this as I won't be available until maybe 24 hrs from this post lol.

If you have any questions or request feel free to send me a PM! ^_^

Last edited:
Villager: Tammy, the adorable bear cub
FC: 5473 - 2907 - 3117
Mayor@Town name: Jazzy@Ponymoon
Trade now/ later/ timezone: I have a villager moving out on the 5th, so would you be willing to reserve her/put her in on the 6th of June?
My time zone is gmt+1, I am usually available all day my time, I’m 8 hours ahead so my evening would probably work best for you. Around 9am until 4 pm your time is when I’m up :)
TBT Amount: 20 let me know if you would like me to send it now :)
Many thanks,
Jas

Last edited:
Trade now/ later/ timezone: I have a villager moving out on the 5th, so would you be willing to reserve her/put her in on the 6th of June?
My time zone is gmt+1, I am usually available all day my time, I’m 8 hours ahead so my evening would probably work best for you. Around 9am until 4 pm your time is when I’m up :)
Many thanks,
Jas
Hello there! Woah thank you for being so considerate in letting me know about your availability + timezone differences ahead.
That is super wholesome of you - appreciate it greatly! ^_^

No worries, I have Tammy's amiibo, and can invite her anytime. So we are ready whenever you are!
Oh, also, no need to send me any TBT, until we are both online for Tammy.
Looking forward to see you this weekend! Have a wonderful day 💙

villager: francine
fc: 2681-4850-6939
mayor/town name: lee of osaka
my time zone is eastern daylight time and i’m available most weekdays! i will have to get a plot open first but i will inform you when i do!
total tbt: 20

villager: francine
fc: 2681-4850-6939
mayor/town name: lee of osaka
my time zone is eastern daylight time and i’m available most weekdays! i will have to get a plot open first but i will inform you when i do!
Hullo there! PST and I am usually available weekdays after 4:00PM, and whole day on weekends.
Take your time, no rush, and please let me know of any changes! Thank you! ^_^

villager: molly
mayor/town name: antonio from philcity
available rn
Molly in 20 mins! Thank you ^^

All set! You can send the Bells and come on over to Mori! Gate opened

Last edited:
hi again! i got a villager moving out so i would love to adopt another villager from you again!
Villager: punchy
FC: 0834-2379-9789 (i think you have me added already from the last trade)
Mayor/Town name: aqua of bayshore
Trade now/ later/ timezone: anytime! i would have to time travel for my villager to move out though but i’m fine with that
i’ll send you the tbt now! it’s pretty late where i am so i apologize for sending a message this late

edit: i forgot to mention, my time zone is eastern / gmt -4

hi again! i got a villager moving out so i would love to adopt another villager from you again!
Villager: punchy
FC: 0834-2379-9789 (i think you have me added already from the last trade)
Mayor/Town name: aqua of bayshore
Trade now/ later/ timezone: anytime! i would have to time travel for my villager to move out though but i’m fine with that
i’ll send you the tbt now! it’s pretty late where i am so i apologize for sending a message this late

edit: i forgot to mention, my time zone is eastern / gmt -4
Hullo hullo!! It's the weekend, so I am available most of the time...just let me know when you ready for Punchy :)
TBT received, much appreciated! Thank you again for being so patient & considerate!!
(it's 5:20PM here, and I should be around for another 5-6 hrs)

Hullo hullo!! It's the weekend, so I am available most of the time...just let me know when you ready for Punchy :)
TBT received, much appreciated! Thank you again for being so patient & considerate!!
(it's 5:20PM here, and I should be around for another 5-6 hrs)
hi!! again sorry for the response so late at night (at least where i am). my sleep schedule is really messed up LMAO. i just wanted to let you know that i’m ready for punchy! let me know when you’re ready and i’ll pass by your town
thank you!

hi!! again sorry for the response so late at night (at least where i am). my sleep schedule is really messed up LMAO. i just wanted to let you know that i’m ready for punchy! let me know when you’re ready and i’ll pass by your town
thank you!
Hiiiiii! It was 12:15am when you posted, I went to zzzz already, mighty sorry!
But no worries - I have Punchy ready in boxes, and
- I left Mori’s gate opened for you, so you can come by when it’s convenient.
- there are a few gifts for you outside the station, just grab them, then go invite Punchy? Just leave by train when done.
- I have parked my Mayor on the side so nevermind them lol. Feel free to browse around if you’d like.
I’d be AFK (to sleep. It’s like 3:10am here)

Thank you again for being awesome! :D

Hi! I hope you’re well,
I’m awake now and will be available for the next 12 hours!
looking forward to seeing you soon :)

Hey! I hope all is well with you!! This is awesome what you are doing :)

Villager: Molly
FC: 3068-0003-0027
Mayor@Town name: Panda of CocoButz
Trade now/ later/ timezone: Whenever you are free! I am in EST (so 3 hours ahead of PST) I am awake now and should be available all day :)
TBT Amount: 20 (I am not sure if you want payment now, but I don't mind sending it now or later!)

Many thanks,
Jas
Hi there! Apologies for the wait. I was tired and slept in a bit....lemme get Tammy ready for you in 15-20 mins?

Fab! Thank you! And no worries at all! It’s wonderful of you to take time out of your day to do this for me! I really appreciate it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back