• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Complete recipes

Sara?

Bells
Switch
3003-5452-4153
Island
Cala
Vesta
Tortimer
Lucky
Coco
Ruby
Lobo
Mint
Isabelle
Leif
Pavé
Im not sure if this has been asked already, but the other day i was playing and i was super surprised because there was a recipe at the beach which i hadn’t known yet. This got me thinking if it is possible to know when you learn 100% all recipes or not

The game really doesn't have like a checklist or some sort of way to keep track of how many recipies you've learned and what you're missing so it can be hard to tell. If it works similar to DIYS where if you get all of them nothing really special happens.

The only way I know how many I have is by manually inputting the ones I get into an app. It’s really nice though—keeps track of how many (out of the total) you have. That includes critters, items, reactions etc. as well, each in their own category

I guess you'd have to manually compare a list online to your in game list to tell. Kinda annoying.

Back