• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Communication Error?

Chiana

Bells
Switch
2252-4095-1731
Ancient Candle
Voodoo Doll
Astral Inner Planet Floating Gold #10
Orange (Fruit)
Classic Easter Egg
Easter Egg
Pear (Fruit)
I was in the middle of playing just after the start of the new day. I played for about ten minutes and then the game shut down. That was sixteen hours ago and I have been getting the "Communication Error" ever since then. I play on an Android tablet. I have a friend who plays on an iphone. Her game also will not open today. Is this a widespread thing? I would have thought it was my own device if it had not been for my friend having an issue, too.

See if you can report the error code. I did that once and it was actually a problem and I got leaf tickets for it!

I tried setting up the game on my phone instead of my Android tablet. I find the font too small, but gave it a go. At first I got an error code saying the information did not match the information I signed up with. I have no idea what that meant. Then, I got the communication error message for a while. Eventually the phone game started. After I minute or two, I tried to check with my Happy Helper, but got a message that my plan had been cancelled. The helper went away and the storage plan was no longer available even though I am paid up on both. The small font was a problem on the phone, and the game played kind of slow on that device. So, I removed the game from the phone. For half an hour after that my tablet would not even try to launch the game. The error message said I had another instance of the game open even when I shut the phone off. Eventually the tablet tried to load the game and failed. At about this time my friend whose game also would not open on an iphone suddenly had her game come back. I had to wait until late this afternoon before my game came back. When it returned, so did my happy helper availability and storage. Unfortunately, since the helper had been cancelled the night before no gyroidites had been gathered for the current event. The remaining issue is that any action which is accompanied with the spinning circle, like picking up a gyroidite, or catching a special fish or bug, takes a long time to complete. It is very slow on that. I have sent in a customer support request. It is all very strange.

Back