• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Commissions?

Rei Kisaragi

Bells
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
Pear (Fruit)
Orange (Fruit)
Hello :") I'm wondering if you think my art (below) is good enough to start commissions. I've asked a couple artist-type friends and they all said around ?3-5, but I'm not sure enough to open commissions. Please say how much you think its whorth in ? or $ and possibly BTB c: TY xx

Lenyx - cr.jpg

Also please say if you think I should refrain from opening commissions, and why x

Last edited:
I'm not an artist, but as a person who buys art, I'd definitely buy this! x)
I think it's definitely good enough for commissions!

honestly you deserve a lot more than ?3-5 for the detail you put into this but the problem is demand. It looks like you spend a lot of time drawing so I believe ?10 is the correct price but I doubt anyone on here would pay that much. If you're willing to sell for a low price that's good but you also have the option of practicing more and improving then charging more and saving ur motivation (because commissions can be draining AF)

Last edited:
honestly you deserve a lot more than ?3-5 for the detail you put into this but the problem is demand. It looks like you spend a lot of time drawing so I believe ?10 is the correct price but I doubt anyone on here would pay that much. If you're willing to sell for a low price that's good but you also have the option of practicing more and improving then charging more and saving ur motivation (because commissions can be draining AF)

Thank you! That's really good advice, i'm actually gonna be getting a Cintiq a 2 or 3 months so I think i'll wait till then and then start c:

Thank you! That's really good advice, i'm actually gonna be getting a Cintiq a 2 or 3 months so I think i'll wait till then and then start c:

oh wow congrats on that
those are hella expensive but they look super cool ^^

Back