• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Come write a letter or two to my villagers?

mallywa

Bells
Mailbox
Cake
Small Mailbox
3 Envelopes
User Title Color Change
Feedback
100% (15) +
My villagers love to show off the letters they receive, but they only ever show me two: The first one I sent them, and my boyfriend's first letter he sent them (which literally just says "hi"). I would love to have a few guests in my town to talk up a few of my villagers and send them some nice or funny letters that I could see another time, since I'm super bored of seeing the same thing over and over but I don't want to erase them completely. I'll be supplying all the paper you need (just pick them up off the ground when you come) and you don't have to attach presents to the letters. If you need a petition signed or want to drop Katie off or anything, feel free to come and take care of that as well as send a letter.

Other rules are to PLEASE walk and obviously don't take anything that's not yours. If I find anyone breaking these rules I'll turn off the wifi immediately. Also, please nothing inappropriate or rude in the letters, lol. If you want to write something ridiculous or funny that's fine, but let's not get too vulgar. It would also be nice if the letters weren't super short; just putting "hi" or "bluebear you're cute" kind of defeats the point of this!

So, yeah! My gates are open, so if you want to come just post here and I'll add you and you can come right away. c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, if anyone wants, I can definitely provide some bells or fruit in return for the favor. :)

Oh my gosh I would totally do this (for free). I do this for my friends all the time. I'm going to bed in 5 mins but if you're online tomorrow def send me a visitor message or something :)

that would be perfect! give me a minute to add you. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

added!

oh hey, something's gone kind of wonky with my wifi. ): maybe we can do this tomorrow when everything's fixed?

Back