• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Come Visit My Town! Get a Free Gift! [OFFLINE]

Status
Not open for further replies.

GhostBunny

Bells
Feedback
100% (8) +
I need lots of people to visit my town so that I can get the train station upgrades. In exchange for your help and time, I am offering free gifts! For every time you visit my town, I will give you 10k. You can also request for other things like fruit (normal and perfect peaches only), catalog reorderable DLC, or anything else you can think of as long as I have it and am willing to part with it. Also, as a warning, I will be deleting your FC after you are done your visit(s) (I don't have a lot of space left) unless you want me to keep you as a friend in which simply tell me so. Thank so much to everyone in advance :). You are also allowed to pm me if you would rather not post. Here's a little form to make things easy and simple.

Form
How many times will you visit?:
Special gift(s) wanted?:
Do you mind if I delete your FC after or do you want to stay friends?:

Current Status: 63/100​

Last edited:
How many times will you visit?:5 to 10 or more? Working on my traveling badge!
Special gift(s) wanted?:Hybrids? What do you have?
Do you mind if I delete your FC after or do you want to stay friends?:Your choice! :)

I'm also at 35/100! I'd be happy to visit 5 times, maybe you could return the favor sometime? I don't need any bells or gifts.

Form
How many times will you visit?: 1
Special gift(s) wanted?: Only wanting to let Katie come over
Do you mind if I delete your FC after or do you want to stay friends?: Delete it because I need room too.

Can i come? I'd love to get back into playing AC: New Leaf again and what better way than multiplayer and gifts!

How many times will you visit?: Not sure since i wanna stay friends.
Special gift(s) wanted?: Bells (10k like you said)
Do you mind if I delete your FC after or do you want to stay friends?: I would like to stay friends if possible

Form
How many times will you visit?: 1
Special gift(s) wanted?: Only wanting to let Katie come over
Do you mind if I delete your FC after or do you want to stay friends?: Delete it because I need room too.
Sure, I'll get you added and open my gates. Thanks!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Can i come? I'd love to get back into playing AC: New Leaf again and what better way than multiplayer and gifts!

How many times will you visit?: Not sure since i wanna stay friends.
Special gift(s) wanted?: Bells (10k like you said)
Do you mind if I delete your FC after or do you want to stay friends?: I would like to stay friends if possible

Sure, I'd love to stay friends with you. What's your FC?

Hi, I'd love to come over! c:
How many times will you visit?:probably one.
Special gift(s) wanted?:Hybrids or perfect peaches? owo
Do you mind if I delete your FC after or do you want to stay friends?:We can stay friends if you'd like. ^_^​

Hi, I'd love to come over! c:
How many times will you visit?:probably one.
Special gift(s) wanted?:Hybrids or perfect peaches? owo
Do you mind if I delete your FC after or do you want to stay friends?:We can stay friends if you'd like. ^_^​

Sure, I'll add you soon and I'll let you know when I'm ready.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back