• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Giveaway Come to my town for free hybrids/money!

sidneyac

DANCE IS MY LIFE
Bells
March Birthstone (Aquamarine)
User Title Color Change
Orange (Fruit)
Cake
Feedback
100% (98) +
I need 150 more visitors, so I'm doing a giveaway to get closer to getting the badge! Every time you come you can grab a hybrid or a bag of 99k bells. And you can come as many times as you want! Most of the hybrids will consist of blue and some purple roses. So come and help me!

Thanks, I'll add you all now!

Please stay by the train station, don't want anything to get stolen, thanks!

I'm getting a lot of communication errors trying to connect. Still trying.

Can I come over? I still have you added from a previous time so you shouldn't need to add me.

Me and Gilrix share the same internet, so I think thats why we keep getting an error.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Me and him will go one at a time.

Hmm weird!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I've added everyone! Feel free to come as many times as you need! Thanks kiddos :) I really appreciate the help'

Back