Switch
3995-5493-3884
Holiday Candy Cane 2016
Tasty Cake
Feedback
100% (252) +
🌾🌾🌾

Dream address is DA-2067-8644-3693.
* This is not to tour my island via dodo, only via dream!
* I have over 900 hours logged, and have had 800+ visitors on my island already!
* I'm closer to finishing my island than I ever have been on previous AC games, so I would love if people came by to visit! Any reviews or feedback appreciated.
* (Yes, I know I should have some deer villagers, I'm just in the process of collecting pictures of non-deer villagers first before I invite them back!)

You're free to explore as you want, but I've provided a recommended route to follow (open spoiler)!
This doesn't include small areas or the beaches, so if you want to explore fully, feel free :)
* There is a ladder found within the school leading to the courtyard.
* Both character houses are basically finished, so if you enjoy looking at interiors go ahead!
1. Entrance to the market area.​
2. Beach restaurant, and pathway to the island's clinic.​
3. Storefront, including small stalls.​
(3b) Opening to the beach. A common place for the island dwellers to sit back and relax!​
4. Farm including main farm house (fully furnished!)​
5. School, including the main classroom, a study area, music room, equipment storage, rooftop, and entry to the courtyard.​
(5b) You can view the southeast beach and come back!​
6. Playground.​
7. Walkway to the pond and fishing outlook.​
8. Walkway to the rice field.​
9. Residential storefronts, including a small corner shop, a post office, a small bathhouse, laundry area, and recycling corner.​
10. Snug residential area. The house at the end is a community center meant for the residents of the island! Includes a craft room, gym, small sewing room, restaurant, arcade, and a committee office upstairs!​
11. Cemetery, next to the last bit of industrial infrastructure left on the island before we populated it!​
12. Shrine.​
13. Abandoned train station.​
14. Abandoned bike lot and campsite.​
15. A secret hangout . . . and a blocked off path?​

map.png

Some sample photos indoors and outdoors ...
1606601591885.png
1606601629527.png

1606602210943.png
1606602259597.png

EDIT: Mer Cozy on YouTube recently did a tour highlighting some main parts of the island!
(outdoors only)

(interior)

Last edited:
such lovely screenshots! I'll be sure to pay a visit later when I'm free <3

Thanks fir sharing! What stood out to me on my visit is your excellent use of lighting in the houses. Around the museum with the jumps was super fun.
I wanted to ask, the southwest beach has watermelon balls and vaulting poles. Is that for cracking?

Your island was really fun to visit! My favourite area was the route to the museum and the little shopping districts by Ables and Nook's. Thanks for sharing :D

Thanks fir sharing! What stood out to me on my visit is your excellent use of lighting in the houses. Around the museum with the jumps was super fun.
I wanted to ask, the southwest beach has watermelon balls and vaulting poles. Is that for cracking?
yes! thanks for visiting!
Your island was really fun to visit! My favourite area was the route to the museum and the little shopping districts by Ables and Nook's. Thanks for sharing :D
thanks for visiting!!

Back