• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Selling Collectibles

Jack1605

Rare Collector
Bells
New Year's Party Popper
Red Feather
Pink Feather
White Feather
う
の
つ
Pokéball
ぶ
森
Feedback
96.3% (73) +
Looking to sell for TBT or potentially trade -> POST YOUR OFFERS BELOW OR MESSAGE ME!

Items for sale:
-Letter Set
-Blue Candy
-Cake (x5)
-Cherry
-Chocolate Cake
-Classic Easter Egg
-December Birthstone
-Easter Egg
-Green Candy (x3)
-January Birthstone
-May Birthstone
-New Year's Party Popper
-Orange
-Pear
-Pink Feather
-Pokeball
-Red Candy (x61)
-Red Feather
-White Feather
-Yellow Candy

you dont play Flight Rising by any chance do you??

(i have FR items that i could trade if youre interested)

what's the lowest you would go for the party popper? i've been looking for one for a while

What's your lowest on the Blue candy?

I want the pokeball tbh but theyre really expensive to trade for. Where is this guide you are talking about?

Are any of your red, blue, or green candies from 2013? and if so, may I see the timestamps?

Hello, do you mind listing down the dates of the 5 cakes & the chocolate cake, please? :)

Pink Feather+Purple Feather+Toy Hammer+Dark Egg+Blue Feather+Green Feather+Red Feather for Pokeball and Party Popper
Value according to guide ~10k+8250+4100+4400+1125+1250+1400=30525
~19000+9500=28500
Lemme know what ya think!

Are any of your red, blue, or green candies from 2013? and if so, may I see the timestamps?

Not sure how to check but I believe so

- - - Post Merge - - -

Pink Feather+Purple Feather+Toy Hammer+Dark Egg+Blue Feather+Green Feather+Red Feather for Pokeball and Party Popper
Value according to guide ~10k+8250+4100+4400+1125+1250+1400=30525
~19000+9500=28500
Lemme know what ya think!

Maybe but I already have the pink feather and red feather so not sure if I really need another one

are you selling the yellow letter on its own?

Well darn :/ I belive you can check the date in your inventory? I don't really know, I use mobile to view the site :l Maybe in the configuration setting on items you can check the dates? or even the shop tab...

Im also curious if any of your cakes are from before halloween 2013 :p

Not sure how to check but I believe so

- - - Post Merge - - -

Maybe but I already have the pink feather and red feather so not sure if I really need another one
Would you trade for just the pokeball? So everything besides pink and red feather for just pokeball.

Back