Planet Glow Wand
Moon Bunny
White Crescent Moon
Space Whale Plush
Crescent Moon Easter Egg
Shooting Star
Snow Bunny
Blue Mote of Flame
It wasn't until recently that I decided to zoom into a candy egg and see what it was really about, and man does it look nice when you zoom in on it!

I was wondering if you've had the same experience zooming in on any of the collectibles floating around?

I think the Strange Doll looks better in its HD image rather then shrunk to a collectable. You can see so much detail! I never realized it has an actual button until I saw the HD pic.

JP PLEASE SEND ME THAT PIC ^^^
I keep losing it lol

I zoom in on collectibles quite a bit to see them up close. They really are quite stunning. I recently looked at the rainbow feather up close, cause I wanted to truly bask in its rainbow glory :p

Not to sound like a broken record or anything, but the Aurora Egg really surprised me when I looked at it up close. I was waffling between the Galaxy and Aurora Eggs and decided to go for the Aurora Egg purely because it seemed easier to obtain. But once I got one and took the time to look at it in more detail, I was blown away by the subtle shifts of the colors in it. It's quite breathtaking.

Not to sound like a broken record or anything, but the Aurora Egg really surprised me when I looked at it up close. I was waffling between the Galaxy and Aurora Eggs and decided to go for the Aurora Egg purely because it seemed easier to obtain. But once I got one and took the time to look at it in more detail, I was blown away by the subtle shifts of the colors in it. It's quite breathtaking.

My appreciation for the aurora egg just tripled :eek: it was already beautiful but I never saw that until now

Loveball and moonball already look great but in Jacob's collectibles discord server there are emojis of them that are megasized and they look even better it's crazy

the nightmare egg looks crazy cool up close!! from such a tiny collectible u can barely see the detail going on in the middle but it looks really cool

JP PLEASE SEND ME THAT PIC ^^^
I keep losing it lol

I zoom in on collectibles quite a bit to see them up close. They really are quite stunning. I recently looked at the rainbow feather up close, cause I wanted to truly bask in its rainbow glory :p

I dont have it, unfortunately. I've just seen it before and was surprised at the level of detail it had.

Back