Selling -

Status
Not open for further replies.
hello, saw that you're tentative flower glow wand-wise. i would like to offer 10K TBT for it. completely understood if you need time to have a think about parting with it!

also, what's the date on your green star fragment?

-- saw the edit, maybe i've got something you're interested in??

Last edited:
I’m not so active these days, so I thought I’d list the collectibles I have in case they are desired by anyone who is or if any collectibles I haven’t owned catch my eye…

Quite tentative, so apologies if I don’t decide to sell. I’m also somewhat interested in the Pokémon related collectibles and the green/white mushrooms…

View attachment 521580
View attachment 521581 (Very tentative)
View attachment 521593
View attachment 521582
View attachment 521583 X2
View attachment 521584 X2
View attachment 521585
View attachment 521586
View attachment 521587
View attachment 521589
View attachment 521590
View attachment 521591
View attachment 521592 (X3)

hi! would you do 300 for a spring sakura?

updated the original post - I’m just looking to trade, sorry folks

And for dates, I’ve made all the collectibles viewable on my profile so feel free to check there

would you mind doing a mori date swap?

edit: wait, I saw skar asked first. though pending her mori date, I may still be interested in a swap

what collectibles are you potentially interested in? 👀

I have a few in this thread, though depending on what you're looking for I may be able to offer something else ☺️

updated the original post - I’m just looking to trade, sorry folks

And for dates, I’ve made all the collectibles viewable on my profile so feel free to check there
oh okay i see!
i can up my mori date trade offer to 100 tbt if you'd like. you'd still have the mori, just a different date :] mine is from 2021 i believe!

oh okay i see!
i can up my mori date trade offer to 100 tbt if you'd like. you'd still have the mori, just a different date :] mine is from 2021 i believe!

i can add another 50 bells to skar’s offer if that sweetens the deal

heya, would you be interested trading your flower glow wand for the funds so that you could acquire either a pokeball or moonball? i've seen a few people selling them/taking offers at the moment on the marketplace !

Last edited:
heya, would you be interested trading your flower glow wand for the funds so that you could acquire either a pokeball or moonball? i've seen a few people selling them/taking offers on the marketplace !

specifically to my knowledge, @Jhine7 and @Mimi Cheems both have a pokeball up for offer in their threads. while jhine has a moon ball as well

Hi! Thanks, but I’m not interested in any of those. Sorry!

hey sorry, but any update on a possible mori date/timestamp trade with skarmoury? i can throw in another 50 tbt to make the total for the date trade 200tbt?

I would absolutely LOVE the space invader; please let me know if I have any collectibles you’d accept in trade!

hi! it might be a long shot, but would you be interested in anything here for either your blue or green star frag?^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back