Red Hyacinth
Zipper Sakura
My Melody Easter Egg
Sweetheart Easter Egg
Spring Sakura
Feedback
100% (442) +

Last edited:
Thank you so much for doing this for us mog!!

Thanks mog <3

Also hope this will cause some better pricing w/ collectibles as well.

Oh whoa, some differences than in the other values thread! But I guess this does make more sense - like the Sweet Feather, which has now become so rare that it definitely doubled in value. Thanks mogyay!

This list will be very helpful for working out the fairness of trades, so thanks! Though, off the top of my head I would suggest that the Christmas Candy and Apple be moved to tier 6 since the apple goes for 500TBT or below most of the time and I've seen multiple people selling Christmas candies for ~250 TBT.

Last edited:
YASSSSSSSSSSSS MOGYAY (and Jacob)

Last edited:
all the attachments until the love ball are broken for me

- - - Post Merge - - -

also, I feel like tier 1 and 2 need separate names

good work otherwise though

all the attachments until the love ball are broken for me

- - - Post Merge - - -

also, I feel like tier 1 and 2 need separate names

good work otherwise though

She said at the bottom of the post that she'll correct them when she gets home

Thank you Mogyay for making this! :D I agree with most of it and I plan on using this thread as another reference for pricing in my shop! :D Before I do though, I think there are few exceptions that need to be fixed:

- I think the Rad Feather should be in Tier 3 because it is very rare (from what I have read, there are less of them out there than White Feathers), I have seen very few come up for sale, and I have only sold 1 ever in my shop's history.

- I think the Dark Easter Egg should also be in Tier 3 because I don't see any for sale often (I think me and Kevinnn are the only ones selling them right now) and I think they are worth at least 4k due to their rarity.

- I also think all Spellectibles needs to be in Tier 8 (& I also think Tier 8 should be defined as 100 or less, not just less than 100) because I have had huge amounts of them for 100 or less in my shop and they don't really sell that much at all sadly. :/

- Green Candy & Blue Candy should also be in Tier 8 because I have them both for way less than 100 in my shop and I don't see them sell quickly either.

- Retired/Stale Cake should also be in Tier 7 because they don't sell often for less than 200.

- Like Coach said, I think Apples should be in Tier 6 since I rarely see them sell unless they are below 600.

- Lump of Coal should also be in Tier 6 since I don't see them sell for more than 450.

- I think Waluigi and Pikachu Easter Eggs should be in Tier 5 since I rarely see them up for sale (& only recently have more of both come up for sale in the market because of 1 seller in particular) and they are both really popular.

This is all I can think of at the moment, but I think is a super awesome guide and I could see it becoming the new standard that the entire market references! :D

EDIT: Fixed some grammar errors, I can tell that my English brain is out of it today... xD

Last edited:
Awesome you guys actually made it, thanks mog/jacob :]

Mittens should be tier 9 bc people won?t even take them for free :lemon: jk

Last edited:
Wow, fantastic list mog & Jacob! I think it's pretty accurate!

The only collectible I can see moving up to Tier 1 later on is the love ball. The demand for it has been pretty high. I can easily see it become the next star glow wand. I'm curious to see how the easter event will change things. :)

Nice work! Good job ... very useful
l8i9i.png

thank you for taking the time to make this! <3 it's really nice to see all the collectibles laid out like this c:

awww, thank u for all the rly nice replies, it means a lot, i thought there might be a few grumbles about yet another thread but i find this style a lot more approachable and easy than an outright guide price!! i'm v sleepy so i'm about to pass out but i'll address all the updates tomorrow as i haven't had a chance to look properly but i'm glad ppl are contributing as i think this will make the most fair guide ALSO LOVE TAKING CREDIT but jacob basically did all this, me and a few other of us just chipped in annoyingly occasionally!!

I helped

- - - Post Merge - - -

I think

- - - Post Merge - - -

Just a reminder guys, just because something hasnt been sold very often doesn't necessarily mean it's rare, often times people just arent interested in it

rad feather
BkUbodH.png
[moving up]: i do agree that it probably should be placed a bit higher but i don't believe it's particularly sought after, recent sales (correct me if i'm wrong) from jacob to trundle are at 2.5k which is where it's at in the tier list, will move it up slightly

dark egg
mtnHY5F.png
[remaining]: again, it's not really sought after, anyone selling usually has a hard time selling it for it's supposed 'worth' and the sale is usually after a long time searching, they're rare but i don't think they're actually all too popular atm

spellectibles
NmIjlAo.png
ITDo7Sy.png
03jQFee.png
[moving down]: agreed, i'll move them down for the time being! don't see a lot of sales on them however i'm only going to move them to down to the bottom of tier 7 as i still think while very highly saturated in the market (as in there's so many circulating among a small userbase) they're still probably worth more than a lot of others in tier 8, will review later if need be

green cady
0FY5FAo.png
[moving down]: agreed, will move down, didn't realise they had lost their value so much

stale cake
attachment.php
[moving down]: agreed, a lot of them in the market still and not that popular, will move down

lump of coal
TmKmB3e.png
[moving down]: agreed, while i do think there's still popularity for them (more than the christmas dolls anyway) they don't sell for 600 anymore, i'll move it to the tier below

apple
zPW2NKy.png
[moving down]: had no idea they had become so unpopular, will move apple down to the top of tier 6

waluigi and pikachu
XZn5lzv.png
1QMbXxg.png
[moving up]: i'll move them both waluigi up a tier and pika to the top of the tier it's currently in but i don't believe there's a resurgence of popularity for them both, i think there's just a few users who happened to want them recently

christmas candy
attachment.php
[moving down]: yeah i'm not sure why we had it so high, moving it down now lol

love ball
3djDq8G.png
[moving up]: moving up next to disco egg, it as become crazy popular lately with multiple threads and not a lot of people willing to sell

thanks guys, as always please let me know if you disagree with anything above, i am not the authority on collectibles and anything i say i've usually consulted other collectible crazed individuals, on that note though it would be better if we had an easier environment to speak in which is why we should bombard justin with having a collectible channel in the discord channel so we can talk about changes more easily

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back