• Keep Zucker

Votes: 7 20.6%

• Total voters

twisty

tired.
Bells
Tasty Cake
Pear (Fruit)
Zucker has asked me to leave so many times that I've been feeling kinda bad about keeping him holed up in Torres. ^^" I'm thinking of replacing him with Cole, Marcel, or Drago, but can't decide which one (or two) of the three to keep. Or whether to just keep Zucker, haha.

So I'm the only one who voted Cole, so here's why:

He's so adorable! I know I'm biased because I love bunnies, and I think black buns are super cute.

His little buck teeth add to his charm.

And he's really sweet.

I'd say either Drago or Marcel. I have Drago and he's a big, dumb, lovable goof. His design is really unique and his house looks great too. Otherwise, I'd say Marcel because I don't see him get talked about much and it would be nice to see him get some appreciation.

Marcel Marcel MARCEL
He's cute and he's like a mime so you can give him cute French greetings and catchphrases and he's adorable.
I mean Drago's pretty cool and Cole's not a bad choice but Marcel is my baby and I will make him more popular. We shall rule the world together.

What other villagers do you have or plan to have? I'm starting to think I'm a little OCD because of this game... It's a must to have your villagers look good next to each other! So if you created a signature with all your villagers pixels together they'd look like they belong to the same town.

Another thing could be whether or not their houses or character designs match the theme of your town :)

Get Drago because he looks like a dragon :3

Cole is pretty cute though. Not usually a fan of lazies, but he was adorable in my town. I'd have kept him but I don't like having too many of the same animal in my village.

What other villagers do you have or plan to have? I'm starting to think I'm a little OCD because of this game... It's a must to have your villagers look good next to each other! So if you created a signature with all your villagers pixels together they'd look like they belong to the same town.

Another thing could be whether or not their houses or character designs match the theme of your town :)

My town is a haunted forest. c: The villagers I currently have and plan to keep for a while are Mitzi, Flurry, Peanut, Iggly, Colton, maybe Kitty, Deirdre, and Whitney! And Zucker, of course. I'm going to get Lobo, and Lopez/Zell or Cole/Drago/Zucker/Marcel!

So far I'm leaning towards getting Marcel and Drago. c: I'm still on the fence, though. I love Zucker's starry eyes. ;w;

Def Drago! I think he fits well with the other villagers in your town. :)
I remember having villagers with high friendships(?) asking me to move, then I felt so bad after they asked the 5th time. I find it impossible to keep my fave villager for a year or two compared to my friend's town which she rarely let anyone move out lol.

Forgot about Zucker's starry eyes omg. I had so many screenshots of him too LOL.

Back