• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

COD: Black Ops 2 keeps signing me out?

honeyaura

🌙
Bells
Fancy Kitty Plush
Dino Plush
Bee Plush
Clownfish Plush
Sheep Plush
Love Ball
Moon Ball
Goomba
Invader
Pinky
This has been happening for the past week or so.
One of two things would happen:

1. Trying to join a lobby, it would just be stuck at loading without letting me in.
It would then sign me out of Xbox Live (saying that the sign-in status has changed).
2. If I get lucky enough to join a lobby and getting to play,
after a few minutes it would sign me out again, giving me the same message.

-In both cases, it would even tell me that it can't connect to Xbox Live sometimes when I try to get back in.
-It would suggest letting me test the connection, and all is perfect there. THEN it'll let me back in.
-Even without the test, I already know it's not my connection; everything else (Netflix/Hulu/Youtube, etc) works perfectly.
-I've tried looking this up, but everyone seems to get mixed answers about connection and other irrelevant things from my situation. There was a suggestion about servers, but their website says everything is working out fine?
And this has been going on for so long.

Anyone else had this problem?

Back