• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

...C'mon, c'mon.... BINGO!!!

Bulerias

Co-Founder of TBT
Retired Staff
Bells
Yep guys, this is another one of those fishing stories.

:p

Well, I was fishing for an hour, with no real luck... So then I go and take my Explorers Hat, put that on, and start fishing. I immediately start reeling in Tunas, Football Fish, Red Snappers, and other big money makers. I thought that it was something to do with the hat, so I took it off. I immediately noticed a lack of good fish. So I put the hat on and off, and I can conclude that it brings you good fishing luck.

Might be just me, but hopefully it'll work for you; I almost payed off my 298,000 Bell debt today in one fishing sitting... >:D

OMG!!! Lucky...i've cought 1 football fish, no other biggies. i missed 1 biggie, thats all. they dont even appear for me.

Want an explorer's hat?

;)

And I caught two stringfish as well.... My bro caught 5....

Bulerias said:
Want an explorer's hat?

;)

my bro caught 1...and maybe, but my luigi hat is pretty lucky too.
but sure, when i see you.

DarthGohan1 said:
Bulerias said:
Want an explorer's hat?

;)

my bro caught 1...and maybe, but my luigi hat is pretty lucky too.
but sure, when i see you.
I'll visit when I have more time, and when my eyes are kinda less bloodshot. <__<

That wouldn't suprise me at all if it was the hat. The King Tut hat or some Egyptian hat is cursed. Mario on Nsider reported that he kept falling down once he put it on.

AOTS said:
That wouldn't suprise me at all if it was the hat. The King Tut hat or some Egyptian hat is cursed. Mario on Nsider reported that he kept falling down once he put it on.
i can second that

;)

when you put it on, there's this weird sound, and sparklies float around your head for a sec... then you fall down from running...

i'm shocked i was able to catch a Tuna and a Coelacanth with a Cursed hat on...

is the green feather lucky? i got that from the boondocks...

You guys are all lucky!!!! Ive caughten like 15 football fish, but I also catch horse mackeral, dab, flounder and stuff like that at the same time so I never really know how much money a football fish costs by itself. IVE NEVER CAUGHT ANY KOI AND IVE NEVER CAUGHT MORE THAN ONE RED SNAPPER OR BARRED KNIFEJAW! Thats it....Im searching for that hat today.

Blathers said:
You guys are all lucky!!!! Ive caughten like 15 football fish, but I also catch horse mackeral, dab, flounder and stuff like that at the same time so I never really know how much money a football fish costs by itself. IVE NEVER CAUGHT ANY KOI AND IVE NEVER CAUGHT MORE THAN ONE RED SNAPPER OR BARRED KNIFEJAW! Thats it....Im searching for that hat today.
bul sold me a hat for 700 bells

i have a hat thats good for shaking trees (i think >__>)

Back