• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying ~CLOVERS, SWEET OLIVE STARTS, & MUSHROOMS~ (offline)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You got a deal! I'll also leave a tip for all the trouble of the drop off.
I'll look out for ya!

I have four mushrooms i dont really need just laying around, flat mushroom, 2 skinny mushrooms, and a round mushroom. you can have them for free

You got a deal! I'll also leave a tip for all the trouble of the drop off.
I'll look out for ya!

oh that's so nice of you ;o;
i'll be ready soon, sorry for the wait! i'm just making sure i have the right amounts of things

Last edited:
I have four mushrooms i dont really need just laying around, flat mushroom, 2 skinny mushrooms, and a round mushroom. you can have them for free

Oh thank you!
I'll VM you when I'm ready later on

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh that's so nice of you ;o;
i'll be ready soon, sorry for the wait! i'm just making sure i have the right amounts of things

Take your time!
I actually have to pick my mum up from the hospital,
is it ok if I VM you when I get back? I'm so sorry

Oh thank you!
I'll VM you when I'm ready later on

- - - Post Merge - - -

Take your time!
I actually have to pick my mum up from the hospital,
is it ok if I VM you when I get back? I'm so sorry

that's fine!! real life is more important!
i wish your mom well ;w;

I have some flat mushrooms, skinny mushrooms a famous mushroom and a white mushroom not sure of the name... Not available now since I need to go but are you looking for all types or just some?

I have 12 famous mushrooms and 5 elegant mushrooms. I would like 2 btb per mushroom.
lmk if you're interested :)

edit: oops just saw your above post!
please VM me when your back online <3

Last edited:
Thanks guys! This thread is temporarily offline til I'm home and everything is sorted. I'll "like" each post whenever this thread is open again c:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back