• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Giveaway CLOSET CLEAR OUT GIVEAWAY - SOME RARE STUFF, ALL FREE, UP FOR GRABS! TAKE A LOOK!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My gate is open when you are ready just going to get something to eat now so if you cane and I do not asked you know why

Could I please get the sleek sofa and flat screen tv if they are still available? :)

Hey, sure thing! They're still available! I will mark them as claimed. :) I am just about to go eat and take a break. I might come back to do more trades with people, but will you be on tomorrow or later on today? Thanks for stopping by! I will update the thread now!

Hey, sure thing! They're still available! I will mark them as claimed. :) I am just about to go eat and take a break. I might come back to do more trades with people, but will you be on tomorrow or later on today? Thanks for stopping by! I will update the thread now!

Ok thank you so much:) I'll PM you in an hour or two , whenever you're ready :) Thanks

I would like the warbloid, mini warbloid, and the chima jeogori dress c:

I would like the warbloid, mini warbloid, and the chima jeogori dress c:

Sure! I am just about to trade with a couple people but I should be ready shortly if you're still online (unless you appear invisible). Message me when you have me added and when I can come by to drop it all off :) Thanks!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Did you happen to see the Tall Warbloid too? If you want I can throw that in also :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back