[Closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll list a couple, since I know mines a bit tricky since hair designs are a bit of a pain.

HNI_0003_zpsb5279e58.jpg

HNI_0056_zps6719c1a6.jpg

scientist-natalie_zps0507cc2d.jpg

Thank you ^_^

--edit line--
(also no that villager in photo 2 is not my favorite -.-; Purrl is. I dont want any other villager in my picture.)

Last edited:
Sorry, I've been really lazy ; v ;
I'll start on a couple more sketches, but then I'll have to open up a new thread if anyone wants their mayor drawn... The people I'm drawing now are going to be samples. :)

You must be a great drawer in real life. I find it impossible to do things like this because 1 I can't draw and 2 I have a laptop mouse.

Your choice of which hair accessory :3
tumblr_moknaxEUk91rvh2dao1_400.png
tumblr_mo48rmXjz61rvh2dao1_400.png

(She has the ponytail hairstyle--here is a close-up of the second accessory if you use that one:
6jotav.jpg
)

Guys, I'll be making a new thread in a couple of days, since this one isn't as organized and I can't keep up o-o
As I said, I'll be drawing a few more people as samples to use in the new thread, as I don't have any drawings to display. (The reason I made this thread haha) so unfortunately I can't draw everyone. I can't do everyone free of charge either, as it does take up time and energy. ):

Guys, I'll be making a new thread in a couple of days, since this one isn't as organized and I can't keep up o-o
As I said, I'll be drawing a few more people as samples to use in the new thread, as I don't have any drawings to display. (The reason I made this thread haha) so unfortunately I can't draw everyone. I can't do everyone free of charge either, as it does take up time and energy. ):
Aw no worries <3 I look forward to your new thread! :D I'd be more than happy to pay for your time and effort ^ u ^ /

Thank you for understanding! C:

o:
If you made a tumblr you can send screenshots straight from your 3DS. xD
So much effort... you know what I look like anyway, full jester with purple hair spiking out from under the hat, can throw some bells at you face too =]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back