Trading Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello! I'm looking to date swap my pink heart balloon for one dated after March 14th 3PM PST, as well as my green bunny balloon! I'm also happy to trade the green bunny balloon for any other bunny balloon colour dated after March 14th 3PM PST!

692.jpg
679.jpg
Would you be willing to take a Pink Heart Balloon purchased now in exchange for your older one?

Hi! Do you want to trade your green bunny balloon with my yellow or blue one?
Dates are in my inventory :)

Last edited:
Hello! would you consider trading one of your yellow balloons for another yellow balloon? I believe your balloon dated March 15 6:54 PM would really help me out :>

Hello! would you consider trading one of your yellow balloons for another yellow balloon? I believe your balloon dated March 15 6:54 PM would really help me out :>

Hi there, I'd be happy to help! Would you like a message with said balloon when I send it over?

Hi there, I'd be happy to help! Would you like a message with said balloon when I send it over?
Thank you so much!! Btw the dates are in pst right? I think when I responded it said pst somewhere, but just to double check thatd be the right time?
For a message if you could just do the sun emoji: ☀️
any message for you?
thank you!

Thank you so much!! Btw the dates are in pst right? I think when I responded it said pst somewhere, but just to double check thatd be the right time?
For a message if you could just do the sun emoji: ☀️
any message for you?
thank you!

Yup, PST! Must have accidentally edited that out, thank you for letting me know! But I'll send it on over, no message needed for mine!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back