• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Shop closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awesome, thanks! I've gotta walk my dog really quick, take all the time you need. He's been patiently waiting as I've been typing and playing haha.

That works for me! I've gotta walk my dog really quick. He's been patiently waiting as I've been typing and playing haha.
No problem! Just pm me when you’re available! I’d prefer pickup if it’s possible!

Heya, if you're still available for this whenever, I wanna request:

Cherry-blossom bonsai
Cherry-blossom clock
Cherry-blossom flooring
Cherry-blossom-trees wall
Sakura-wood flooring

I can give the materials to build it all too, and can give an offering of in-game bells of 250k - 450k. Does that sound good to you?

Heya, if you're still available for this whenever, I wanna request:

Cherry-blossom bonsai
Cherry-blossom clock
Cherry-blossom flooring
Cherry-blossom-trees wall
Sakura-wood flooring

I can give the materials to build it all too, and can give an offering of in-game bells of 250k - 450k. Does that sound good to you?

Awesome! Thank you! I'll be available shortly, I've got two trades to finish first =) I'll message a code.

Hi, there. What materials are required for the gold slingshot? Unless you have the recipe card

How much would you want to craft one of the branches and the viewing lamp and the bunny day rug and backpack? I've TT so far that I'm unavailable to get any seasonal materials. What other materials would you need?

How much would you want to craft one of the branches and the viewing lamp and the bunny day rug and backpack? I've TT so far that I'm unavailable to get any seasonal materials. What other materials would you need?

Thanks for your patience with my response! Is 75k acceptable? If not, let me know.

Hey,
So I'm SH so can't provide the petals to craft these but could still provide wood/clay/weeds if you'd like!
I'm after these 3:

Cherry-blossom branches
Cherry-blossom flooring
Cherry-blossom pond stone

I can offer 200k for all 3?

Hey,
So I'm SH so can't provide the petals to craft these but could still provide wood/clay/weeds if you'd like!
I'm after these 3:

Cherry-blossom branches
Cherry-blossom flooring
Cherry-blossom pond stone

I can offer 200k for all 3?

Hi! That would be great, thank you! I'll PM you a dodo code if you'd like to trade now?

Bump! New recipe cards added as well as material list.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back