• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Shop closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
May I buy your garden gnome and skull doorplate for 50k?

Hi! I'm sorry if my post was not clear, they're available for catalog entry or if you want to buy them outright you'd have to wait a day. Which would you prefer?

How much for the ironwood dresser DIY?

Offer? =) I'm not sure how much they're going for, I'm open to catalog entries in exchange too. I've sold sakura ones for 500k pretty reliably, but I think this is worth less than that, since it's not from an event/seasonal?

Would you accept 1 NMT?

I prefer not to do nook miles tickets, if you have anything else? =) I'd be happy to even just catalog a couple interesting/new things for it, if you have anything.

I have a bunch of imperial furniture in brown you are welcome to catalog (chest, dining table, low table, and dining chair)

I have a bunch of imperial furniture in brown you are welcome to catalog

Oh that would be excellent! Thank you! =) I have the bed, decorative shelves, and partition in brown already. So as long as it's something else, that's great for me! I'll PM you a dodo code.

I can offer you a paper tiger and pink race car bed for the pyramid tile and dojo wall

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back