• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

-Closed-

Silverstorms said:
Pyrozanryu said:
Oh For *censored.3.0* sake. I'm closing this.
THIS *censored.3.0*ING THREAD WAS MEANT FOR FUN! NOT FOR *censored.3.0*ERS TO START SPAMMING IT. UGH!!!!!!! THIS IS WHY I DONT *censored.3.0*ING BOTHER
You're welcome ^_^
lol :p
*changes who voted for for funniest member 09*

I brought nothing on myself.
I did this For you lot to have some fun and competition.
And wtf do you do?
*censored.4.0* among youselfs like children then when i try to break it up you start *censored.4.1* at me?
Well w.e

Why are you guys picking on the guy because he likes to use items?

That's the dumbest reason to pick on a guy ever.

Crashman said:

That's not the reason -.-

Read the last 75 posts before you say something, it may help you.

Pyrozanryu said:
Crashman said:

^^^^
THANK YOU!
And errrrrr......im a girl.
Interests Hi!
I Recently Joined TBT,
I am part of the MMC (multi-millionaires Club), This doesnt mean i will donate though!
I Sell alot... I also DO give away alot, but dont think you can just ASK, i give it to people who dont ask me...nice huh?
I Love to play Animal Crossing CF, Also Super Smash Bros. Brawl (Ex-National Champ).
I would love to meet up and chat on AC sometime :)
I am not Single, i have a VERY loving Girlfriend.
I have two AC accounts, i use my Friends Acc- Connor
But i have my own account which i will soon make aweshum

Errr....I thought you were a guy...

Yuki is a Girl, Her best friend gave her this account.

Also I had nothing to do with Yuki. Keep this up Yuki and ignore the comments.

The JJ said:
Yuki is a Girl, Her best friend gave her this account.

Also I had nothing to do with Yuki. Keep this up Yuki and ignore the comments.
^
I apologise for whining about the rank-just thought it should have been a bit better than that.

Ignore the flames, get on with the job...
AND THAT'S AN ORDER!!!:p

sermantopp said:
Crashman said:

Uh, I did, and the fighting didn't start until someone said "real brawlers don't use items" before that, everone was just playing, unless I'm missing something here, that's what it's about, if I'm wrong enlighten me.

Crashman said:
sermantopp said:
Crashman said:

Uh, I did, and the fighting didn't start until someone said "real brawlers don't use items" before that, everone was just playing, unless I'm missing something here, that's what it's about, if I'm wrong enlighten me.
Yeh, you're half right.
Then it got kind of messy when people attacked her for claiming she was the best at Brawl, when she never really did.

Don't worry.

When you start reviewing something, you have to be prepared for people to disagree with your reviews, especially the person or people you're doing the review. I'm guessing the reason you acted in the way you did is because you weren't prepared for this.

Silverstorms said:
When you start reviewing something, you have to be prepared for people to disagree with your reviews, especially the person or people you're doing the review. I'm guessing the reason you acted in the way you did is because you weren't prepared for this.
Most intelligent post today.

Crashman said:

I agree.
Real brawlers don't use items? Pfft.
Let the person play how they want to play the game.

Silverstorms said:
I think Yuki was just expecting 1 MMC member a week to rate or something, and wanted everyone to abide by her rules. All she had to say was "Well in my topic I would prefer to use items in the brawls, but thank you for your constructive criticism."

TravisTouchdown said:
Crashman said:

I agree.
Real brawlers don't use items? Pfft.
Let the person play how they want to play the game.
But it's a joint decision if you use items,right?

Not defending the "Real Brawlers don't use items" part, but it should be a joint decision on items, or play half and half.

Back