Buying Closed!

Hi! I've got closets full of saplings and starts only 1 tbt each! I can sell IGB as well: rate is usually around 1 tbt - 200,000 IGB. What starts would you like and how many of each? c:

Last edited:
Hi! I've got closets full of saplings and starts only 1 tbt each! I can sell IGB as well: rate is usually around 1 tbt - 200,000 IGB. What starts would you like and how many of each? c:

Great! Can you do 5 mil, 10 normal saplings, and 10 pink azalea starts for 45 TBT? Also, if you have a silver axe, I'll buy one of those, too!

Great! Can you do 5 mil, 10 normal saplings, and 10 pink azalea starts for 45 TBT? Also, if you have a silver axe, I'll buy one of those, too!

Sure! I can throw in the axe for free if you like c:
How long will you be on? I'll gather your things and come by very soon.

Lol no worries! Thanks for the trade, if you ever need anything else, feel free to let me know <3

hello are you still looking to buy starts and saplings?

i have a lot of the normal saplings and holly, sweet olive, white az, and pink az bush starts ^^

Last edited:
hello are you still looking to buy starts and saplings?

i have a lot of the normal saplings and holly, sweet olive, white az, and pink az bush starts ^^

I wouldn't mind getting 20 normal saplings! :) What are you charging?

is 1 tbt each ok? and i have oval shades and clogs as well you can have for free ^_^

Sounds good to me! &Thanks so much!! I'll send it right over! I'll be opening my gate whenever you're ready, my mayor is Ziggy and the town is Cat City :)

Sounds good to me! &Thanks so much!! I'll send it right over! I'll be opening my gate whenever you're ready, my mayor is Ziggy and the town is Cat City :)

perfect thank you! added and will be on the way

Back