Buying Closed!

Hi! I've got closets full of saplings and starts only 1 tbt each! I can sell IGB as well: rate is usually around 1 tbt - 200,000 IGB. What starts would you like and how many of each? c:

Last edited:
Hi! I've got closets full of saplings and starts only 1 tbt each! I can sell IGB as well: rate is usually around 1 tbt - 200,000 IGB. What starts would you like and how many of each? c:

Great! Can you do 5 mil, 10 normal saplings, and 10 pink azalea starts for 45 TBT? Also, if you have a silver axe, I'll buy one of those, too!

Great! Can you do 5 mil, 10 normal saplings, and 10 pink azalea starts for 45 TBT? Also, if you have a silver axe, I'll buy one of those, too!

Sure! I can throw in the axe for free if you like c:
How long will you be on? I'll gather your things and come by very soon.

hello are you still looking to buy starts and saplings?

i have a lot of the normal saplings and holly, sweet olive, white az, and pink az bush starts ^^

Last edited:
hello are you still looking to buy starts and saplings?

i have a lot of the normal saplings and holly, sweet olive, white az, and pink az bush starts ^^

I wouldn't mind getting 20 normal saplings! :) What are you charging?

is 1 tbt each ok? and i have oval shades and clogs as well you can have for free ^_^

Sounds good to me! &Thanks so much!! I'll send it right over! I'll be opening my gate whenever you're ready, my mayor is Ziggy and the town is Cat City :)

Sounds good to me! &Thanks so much!! I'll send it right over! I'll be opening my gate whenever you're ready, my mayor is Ziggy and the town is Cat City :)

perfect thank you! added and will be on the way

Back