Closed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you please send the two relics to: AlminTakuya

I'd love them two for 60 btb - just lmk when to send them ^^

Last edited:
@painchri589 - That's not the right amount of TBT. It should be 1,734 TBT for 520k PD.

gah, sorry nvm I need the opposite gender! -3-

Last edited:
I'm really sorry for the link '^^
But could I buy any of those from you?

My Wishlist

I'd love to just get all the ones, minus the legendaries - if you'd have time and patience ^^

Please let me know, thanks much!

@AlminTakuya - Sure, I'll start adding the ones I have to the GTS. So far, I have 7 of the Kanto ones up. They'd be 30 TBT total. Did you want Everstones on everything, or just the ones that would evolve without them?

@AlminTakuya - Sure, I'll start adding the ones I have to the GTS. So far, I have 7 of the Kanto ones up. They'd be 30 TBT total. Did you want Everstones on everything, or just the ones that would evolve without them?

Just the ones that evolve please! ^^
Thanks much - I hope I have enough tradebacks '^^

@AlminTakuya - Alright. I added a bunch of the others. Will figure out a total for the ones that are currently up in a moment.

Last edited:
@AlminTakuya - Alright. I added a bunch of the others. Will figure out a total for the ones that are currently up in a moment.

Ok nice thanks, please let me know and then accept them, so I can find out which ones I forgot - because I surely did forget some! '^^

Thanks much for the whole trade ^^

Awesome thanks, I'm gonna send 200 for the stones and time too ^^

@AlminTakuya - Thank you very much! I believe all of the trades have been accepted now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back