CLOSED

wait, im sorry, I'm new to this. So, you're saying I can give you 48 tbt bells--the bells I have on my profile, for 40million bells in the game? I wanna make sure Im being clear bc I'd like to use my bells for that ;v;

I feel like it's been stuck on the same person for several days now. Have you done any orders yet? Just wondering, no worries if you're just busy, haha!

wait, im sorry, I'm new to this. So, you're saying I can give you 48 tbt bells--the bells I have on my profile, for 40million bells in the game? I wanna make sure Im being clear bc I'd like to use my bells for that ;v;

Yeps! That's what it means!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I feel like it's been stuck on the same person for several days now. Have you done any orders yet? Just wondering, no worries if you're just busy, haha!

Yes,it has been stuck on the same person. We have not been on at the same time lately.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'll add all of you to the list,BTW! The huge sale is over so with this message I'll be closing.

Re opened so people can stay notified on progress of deliveries. My internet is currently out and I am using data so deliveries will not be made till internet is back in.

I'd like to buy 40million if its still available~

edit: nevermind. darn, i missed it :(

Last edited:
Next time you do this, may you VM me? I'd love to buy some IGB from you :)

Next time you do this, may you VM me? I'd love to buy some IGB from you :)

Sure! I'll be doing it again probably in a few months with a tiny bit different way. (I set a price for one million and you choose the exact amount you want. I think it would work out a little better:)) But,I would be more than happy to notify you! ^~^

Last edited:
Hi!
Please could I buy 5 million igb for 8 tbt? :)
Could we do the trade in, 20 minutes? :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

ahh, i see you're rather busy!
Please can you notify me when your ready to trade? :)

Sure! I'll be doing it again probably in a few months with a tiny bit different way. (I set a price for one million and you choose the exact amount you want. I think it would work out a little better:)) But,I would be more than happy to notify you! ^~^

Thank you, that sounds great! ^_^

Hi!
Please could I buy 5 million igb for 8 tbt? :)
Could we do the trade in, 20 minutes? :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

ahh, i see you're rather busy!
Please can you notify me when your ready to trade? :)

I'm sorry,but as I said in red print,I am no longer taking orders :(

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thank you, that sounds great! ^_^

No problem! Can't wait :)

Back