Cycling CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure why the wireless is not working, but do you mind giving me 5 minutes to reset my modem? If it doesn't work after that, I'll have to let you know. It's kind of strange that my PC internet is working but not on my DS all of a sudden T_T

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ah - update! It connected, hopefully it'll let me over now :D

Getting the same error even after reset and fixes. What a convenient time to get connection errors.. Sorry about that and for making you wait. I hope Molly finds a good home (wanted to get her for my cousin)! It's okay to keep the TBT! Thanks again.

If you're sure then alright.. :eek: looks like you got plenty anyway heheh..
Someone lurked for her yesterday so hopefully they'll get back to me soon, if not then hopefully someone else will buy her xd

Last edited:
Haha, yep it's alright and I hope so! Router issuesss /w\ ~ I'll have to lurk for Felicity if she ever shows up, too~!

Molly is in boxes, and for the next 10 minutes she is also 100% FREE, before I send her cute little duck booty off to the void.. Will somebody save Molly from her cruel demise??

Last edited:
can I have Molly?!

Edit; please and thank you <3 hehe

Last edited:
Updates:
:) Molly was adopted by Faeynia
:) Frobert has moved into Ea
:( Joey has been autovoided
:( Mac has been autovoided
:) Tammy has moved into Ea
:) Marina has moved into Ea
:) Marshal is in boxes! Starting bid is 250 TBT!

PLEASE NOTE. I will be at work for 4-5 hours.. if you are bidding for Marshal, PLEASE make sure that you are available at that time. Thank you, and happy bidding!

Last edited:
Updates:
:) Marshal has been adopted by Xsann
:) Harry has moved into Ea
:( Autovoid: Dotty
:) Filbert has moved into Ea
:D Marina is in boxes!

tumblr_nbec5xNgsS1qm85c3o1_500.png

Marina is available again if anyone wants to offer atleast 200. However if woopslap comes back then they'll have priority, so bid quickly if you're interested :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back