• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am looking for BOB. He is without a doubt my favorite villager of all time. Willing to pay bells.

My FC is 2122 - 6359 - 2225

Since some very sweet people have contacted me already, now I'm only searching for:

Miranda, Caroline, and either Lopez Marshal or Kidd since I'd still need a smug villager to round things out.

Can pay in igb tbt or items, just hit me up and we can work it or! <3

Last edited:
Looking for Flora, Lolly, Kyle, Chrissy, and Zucker! I’m offering between 5-10 million bells for each. PM me if you have any!

Still looking for Purrl! Offering 20tbt for her if she's original or at least really close to it. Lmk asap! ^. ^

Looking for Bob, Bunnie, Kiki, Lolly, Fauna, Tangy, Purrl, Hopkins, and Ruby. Only original; please message me.

Looking for Maddie, Phoebe, Tipper and Elise!
I'll give tbt, igb or I can trade Naomi, Mira or Cheri.

looking for my dreamies ketchup, caroline, static, and jerimiah

since i need a cranky, im looking for Chief, Butch, or Fang! willing to pay any (reasonable) amount of TBT!
also looking for Zucker! :D

I lost my uchi villager while TTing like a dork so I'm looking for the final piece of my puzzle now: Tammy the uchi cub!

I can pay in tbt, igb, Sanrio items, some RV stuff, some hybrids - hit me up and we can work it out! ♥

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back