• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for Ankha! I can give bells, TBT, items (inc any Sanrio set, Zelda items and Splatoon items) and I have some amiibo cards I can scan in too ❤

I'm looking for my #1 dreamie Puddles. She moved out while I couldnt play because I was really sick and I'm very desperate to get her back.

I'm still looking for my most wanted villager, Avery! Doesn't matter if he's unoriginal or not. I can pay with TBT!

Looking for Chrissy and/or Francine (just in case someone only happen to have one of them in boxes.
Not for me, but a friend who have no TBT yet.

I'm willing to pay 80 TBT for each.

Hi there! I am looking for Kid Cat :) igb only! (Will probably pay around 1m igb for him)

EDIT: Yay I got him! Thanks so much :)

Last edited:
Hello! I am willing to trade my entire my melody set if you let me adopt one of your rabbit neighbors!
Interested in: Coco, Cole, Dotty, Hopkins, or Pippy! Let me know if you are interested !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back