• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
On the look out for Maddie and Fuchsia

(Mostly Maddie but y'know)

Last edited:
Looking for original Sly :)

Edit - Sly just showed up in my campground, so please disregard :)

Last edited:
Looking for Julian! Been campsite resetting with no luck, wouldn't mind him being unoriginal!

Edit: Already got him from somebody! Thank you

Last edited:
Looking for the original Punchy. If you have him in boxes, let me know and tell me what you want for him please.

Edit: Got it.

Last edited:
looking for ?toile with all of my life,, all i have to my name is 1m in-game bells but i will Love you Forever ,,,,, please....

Looking for NIBBLES. Will do anything for her... Please if anyone has her let me know

Looking for Pietro or Lucky. Let me know what you want in exchange. VM if you can help!

I'm looking for Vivian and Julian. Any help would be amazing ♥

Looking for the original Chief. PM please if you have him please and tell me what you want.

Edit: Got him already.

Last edited:
Now looking for Filbert, Ribbot, Raddle, Daisy, Octavian, Mira and Tex preferably with original homes. Please let me know if you're selling!

Last edited:
Looking for the villagers in my signature: June, Pekoe, Chester, Maple... ^^ preferably original

Capeet: I have Daisy's card, I can get her for you!

Beatlefan789: I have Rosie's and Skye's cards as well and can get them for you.

Looking for clay :) willing to pay 100 TBT or 500'000 IGB :) ( been searching a long time! )

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back