• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Desperately searching for Ketchup! Not 100% she can be adopt out but other people have been saying she can be and we can at least test it! She's only available through an amiibo card because she's been brought back from the old GameCube version through amiibo cards! So if anyone has her card and can get her for me I will be eternally greatful! I can offer tbt or IGB or perhaps other things, just hmu! I can also offer Ankha!

Last edited:
Looking for Julian or Ankha at the moment!

Edit: Got Julian, still looking for Ankha.

Edit2: Got both!

Last edited:
No longer looking for Rosie or Snake!
Still looking for Lily, and I'm now looking for anyone with the Ketchup Amiibo card ~

Looking for Dobie (who is a new villager on the amiibo cards) or Chief, wanting to fill my last slot with a wolf!

Last edited:
seeking bunnie/tiffany; paying tbt. i'm about to go to work but please message me if you have one of these two~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back