• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still looking for Pietro! I need him ASAP, I can't move on to the next day in my game until then ;-;

Still looking for Joey to be my town's lazy :')

another option:
> Walker/ Biskit
> Erik
> Stitches

Joey is still the #1 priority but tell me if you have one of em :')

Hello folks~

last time i had her was back to GC days - she was one of my orginal villagers and i still love her to death! Everytime a new Animal Crossing released i hoped she will be one of my starters again. But i never got her on the DS, Wii or the 3DS version. 2 weeks back i decided to delete my 3DS town after 3 years of playing and now i think i go the way searching for my all time favourite villager. So last time i had her was 12 years ago:/ its a pure nostalgic feeling gor me. Problem is, how i said, i deleted my old town and i'm not running any money at the moment. It were great if it would be a giveaway, but is there no way i try to get enough bells for her:)

(this might be the right spot:D)

Searching for original Flora, Clay, Marina, Zucker, or Sterling.

Last edited:
Looking for Francine, Tiffany, or Scoot! Prefer to get them for free but can use TBT as well (pretty much name your price as long as it's an amount I actually have, really you could take all of it I don't use it all that often)

It's been a while since I've been on the forums, and I've recently lost one of my dreamies by accident, and now my town's in need of a snooty villager!

I'm hoping to get Naomi, but while I've got a spare place, I may as well open up for one of my other dreamies just in case I can't find her!

So if you've got Naomi the snooty cow, Kyle the smug wolf, or Chester the lazy cub, I'd be happy to trade bells and/or perfect peaches! I've also got a bit of leftover mushroom furniture! We can work out a deal you think is fair!

Thanks for your time!

looking for skye, julian, rosie, lobo, and pashmina!
i can offer lolly, tangy or tbt!

Still looking for Chevre, Blanche or Merengue! Can offer IGB, rare items, whatever TBT I have or Nate the lazy bear or Willow the snooty sheep!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back